Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
Bischoff Welcomes... I_vote_lcapBischoff Welcomes... I_voting_barBischoff Welcomes... I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
Bischoff Welcomes... I_vote_lcapBischoff Welcomes... I_voting_barBischoff Welcomes... I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bischoff Welcomes...

3 posters

Go down

Bischoff Welcomes... Empty Bischoff Welcomes...

Post by Eric Bischoff 07.04.10 7:05

Eric Bischoff walks out wearing a leather jacket with a T-Shirt, with the letters "ACW" on it, on the inside. The crowd cheers. He slowly walks down the ramp, looking down at the fans at the front row asking for a handshake. He sighs in despise and smirks confidently as he walks up the steel steps.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the chairman of Absolute Championship Wrestling, ERIC...BISCHOFF!!

Bischoff enters the ring and snatches away the microphone from Justin Roberts's hand. The latter leaves the ring as the Chairman waits for the crowd's chants and boos to die out... The music stops.

The ACW Chairman :::::::::: ERIC BISCHOFF
Welcome, to Absolute..Championship... Wrestling!

The crowd cheers!

For years I've been waiting for this moment, I've been waiting for the moment in which I know I have my own Wrestling Promotion. I've been waiting since back then in the WCW days, and my WWE days... I achieved glory by myself, in those days! I made WCW the top Wrestling Company in the 90's by far! And then I made WWE the most powerful industry in Wrestling, and on Television, until now!

The crowd cheers Bischoff on as he paces back and forth in the ring...

Now, it is just a matter of time until Absolute Championship Wrestling achieves that status! And it's not because of any of you!

The crowd boos as Eric Bischoff points at them...

It's because of me! And my business skills! It was easy for me, much simpler than I thought it would be, to start ACW from ground. And without one show! I still brought you all here, didn't I? Yes I did, because unlike crappy so-called Wrestling companies like "TNA", I didn't pick up the old and washed up pieces of WWE and WCW. Yet! I have managed to make business deals, with all of the most talented Superstars in the business today! Superstars like, The Miz! Edge! Randy Orton!... And you're all here, because I did so!

The crowd boos loudly...

But without further ado! Let me introduce to you the man, who helped me since the start, and will now be known as the ACW Commissioner... MICK..FOLEY!

TBC: COMMISSIONER FOLEY
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Chairman
Money: 500.000 $

https://absolute-c-wrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bischoff Welcomes... Empty Re: Bischoff Welcomes...

Post by Mick Foley 08.04.10 14:31

Foley comes out onto the stage as the crowd goes crazy. He walks down the ramp and puts his fingers in the gun pose ans says "Bang Bang". Foley continues down the ramp and enters the ring. He puts a microphone up to his mouth.

The Commish::..::Mick Foley
Well thank you for the opportunity Mr. Bischoff. And I know for a fact that with our combined abilities we will bring ACW to greatness.

The crowd cheers for Foley and Bischoff.

As the Commish..It's my job to make every ACW Combat Zone the best possible. And I have an astounding line up for tonight. Our Main Event tonight...it will be Randy Orton vs The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle...to crown the first ever ACW World Champion!

The crowd cheers for the match.

But earlier we have what is going to be a brutal match...It will be Matt Hardy...vs The Big Red Monster...Kane!

The crowd cheers.

TBC Bischoff
Mick Foley
Mick Foley

Superstar
Position: Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Bischoff 08.04.10 14:50

Thanks Mick, and without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, it's showtime!

The scene fades out to commercial break...
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy 08.04.10 15:01

"it's showtime!

The scene fades out to commercial break..."

WHAT THE FUCK!
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Bischoff 08.04.10 15:02

I thought the same thing but I just didn't wanna write an entrance lmao
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy 08.04.10 15:14

That makes sence.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum