Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! I_vote_lcapThe World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! I_voting_barThe World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! I_vote_lcapThe World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! I_voting_barThe World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show!

2 posters

Go down

The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! Empty The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show!

Post by Big Show 07.04.10 9:35

..........::::::::::BASIC INFORMATION::::::::::..........

Real Name
Paul Wright
Stage Name:
The Big Show
Nickname(s):
Big Show, The Giant, World's Biggest Athlete
Height:
7ft 1in
Weight:
485 lb
Alignment:
Face
Hometown:
Aiken, South Carolina
Residence:
Tampa, Florida
Entrance Theme

..........::::::::::MOVE-SET::::::::::..........

Finishing Moves:
Chokelsam
Right-handed knockout hook

Signature Moves:
Abdominal Stretch
Bearhug
Big Boot
Cobra Clutch Backbreaker
Elbow Drop
Headbutt
Military Press Slam
Open-handed Chop
Reverse Powerbomb
Sidewalk Slam
Spear

..........::::::::::INTRODUCTORY ROLEPLAY::::::::::..........

It was that time of the night, when the arena packed crowd was at it's highest level of excitment, eager to see the Main Event. Big Show lived for these moments, right before he was supposed go out and entertain, and win! Main Events define Legends, and Big Show defined Main Events! He waited for his opponents music to die down, it was the Olumpic Hero Kurt Angle, someone who was no stranger to Main Events like the Big Show. The two even shared a few Main Events over the years and the two always stole the show. It was time for another one of the battles, clash of the titans, David vs Goliath, but this time Goliath was going to beat David.

Big Show's music filled the arena, his que to go out was after his pyro went off and when he stepped on stage the crowd went nuts. As he walked to the ring he took a moment to enjoy the feeling of being one of the best, and would prove again that night why he was the best. He walked up the steel steps and with ease stepped over the top ring rope as was signature to his entrance. He then made his way over to the opposite end of the ring and while pushing down the top rope with one hand he held the other open high above him to receive more cheers from the crowd. When he was done he turned to face his opponent, Kurt Anlge, who Show believed was also eagerly awaiting for the match to begin, he could see the fire and determination in Angle's eyes, and now it was time for Biog Show to put out those flames and win the match, and it started with the ring of the bell.

..........::::::::::GALLERY::::::::::..........

http://www.funxite.com/media/2116-big-show-wallpapers.jpg
http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/572/572157/the-big-show-interview-20041209025142626.jpg

Big Show
Big Show

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/1/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 12.000 $

Back to top Go down

The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! Empty Re: The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show!

Post by Eric Bischoff 07.04.10 12:19

Signed! Welcome to Absolute Championship Wrestling!
You will start as a low-midcarder and your salary (still to be decided if we are gonna go forward with that feature) will be announced to you briefly...
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Chairman
Money: 500.000 $

https://absolute-c-wrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show! Empty Re: The World's Biggest Athlete! The Big Show!

Post by Big Show 08.04.10 11:17

ENTRANCE

Big Show's music filled the arena and within seconds his pyro went off which was his que to walk out onto the stage and recieve a positive re-action from the crowd. He made his way down the ramp past screaming fans that were chanting his name as he turned and walked up to the steel steps. He walked up then and stepped onto the apron of the ring and with ease stepped over the top rope into the ring and preceeded to walk to the opposite side of the ring and with one hand pushed it down and with the other he held it high in the air to recieve more cheers from the crowd. (He turned around to look at his opponent *insert name here*, Show was ready for a fight.)

()-This is what he does if he's the last to come out, if he's the first then put without the qoutations "He turned around and walked to the center of the ring facing the stage waiting for the arrival of his opponent."
Big Show
Big Show

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/1/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 12.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Bischoff 08.04.10 11:20

Thank you for the entrance
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Chairman
Money: 500.000 $

https://absolute-c-wrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum