Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
The Man Who Will Never Die! I_vote_lcapThe Man Who Will Never Die! I_voting_barThe Man Who Will Never Die! I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
The Man Who Will Never Die! I_vote_lcapThe Man Who Will Never Die! I_voting_barThe Man Who Will Never Die! I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Man Who Will Never Die!

4 posters

Go down

The Man Who Will Never Die! Empty The Man Who Will Never Die!

Post by Matt Hardy 07.04.10 14:53

The crowd cheers wildly.

Michael Cole
OH MY GOD! It's Matt... MATT HARDY! The Angelic Diablo is here in ACW!

Matt Hardy comes out from backstage. He stops and looks at the crowd. Then, he suddenly pops up a V1 taunt. The crowd chant "Matt... Matt". Hardy runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He leans on the ropes and asks an official to hand him a mic, and so he does. Matt waits for the music to stop before he begins to speak. As soon as the music was cut dead, Hardy lifted the mic next to his mouth to speak. The crowd were still cheering him, so he waited for them to stop before he began to speak.

Matt Hardy
What a great show so far, how about you guys give a warm hand for those who contributed to make ACW's debut a great one...

The crowd cheer and clap loudly.

Matt Hardy
WELCOME... TO... A... C... W!!!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Matt Hardy
If you like what you've seen so far, then stick around because it will only get better. And to prove it... I'M HERE! And heres how I got here. You see I finally got tired of WWE ignoring my talent and my wrestling skills, so I quit. I had no where to go. I got a generous offer from TNA, but I didn't want to go to a retirement home. So I declined their offer. And that is when Eric Bischoff offered me to risk my career in a new wrestling promotion, that he promised to not disappoint. So I took the deal and I think by the looks of it, I made the right choice.

The crowd cheers him hard.

Matt Hardy
And believe me when I say, I... WILL... BE... THE CHAMP! It doesn't matter what it is called, what it looks like. I will win, I will wear it around my waist. But I have to take small steps first. And I think the first thing I should do is learn what ACW stands for...

The crowd laughs. Matt paces a bit before speaking.

Matt Hardy
You know... it wasn't my idea to come here and address the ACW universe. It was Bischoff's idea. I know you guys hate him, but that guy might just be the best manager around. He knows that even if he hates it, he has to give the fans what they want. And in all modesty, I am what you want!

The crowd cheers and chant "We want Matt".

Matt Hardy
I am Mr. Charisma! And tonight I am going to p...

TBC: interruption
[/color][/center]

Last edited by Matt Hardy on 09.04.10 7:03; edited 3 times in total
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

Back to top Go down

The Man Who Will Never Die! Empty Re: The Man Who Will Never Die!

Post by Edge 08.04.10 8:12

Edge walks out from backstage as the crowd cheers!

Michael Cole: EDGE TOO!? EDGE IS HERE!!!

Edge walks out wearing a white coat and wrestling tights and black shades... He looks at both his sides before starting to stare down at Matt Hardy in the ring with an intriguing look on his face.. The music dies out and Edge gets a microphone. He points at Matt Hardy in the ring and starts speaking...

King Edge the Awesome ::::: EDGE ::::: The Ultimate Opportunist
You, Hardy! You're just another punk-ass loser! Ever since the start of the show I have been listening to guys like you and Kennedy saying they have all the charisma! Well Bischoff did do almost everything to get me in this place before worrying about reek-a-zoids like you! I AM the Rated R Superstar! The most entertaining, charismatic, and awesomeness-reeking Superstar in ACW, and everywhere else!

The crowd boos.

Go ahead! Boo me all you want, you're all just a bunch of bottom-feeding reek-a-zoids as well! And deep down inside, even though you boo me, you totally love me! That's right! You know, I'm like a bacon sandwich, pure awesomeness! There is nothing better than a bacon sandwich alright, and if there is, you are looking at it!

TBC: Matt or Christian

Edge
Edge

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Superstar
Money: 13.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian 08.04.10 13:52

Christian walks out as the crowd goes crazy. He stands on the stage and turns around putting his arms out for a brief moment, then he turns back around and walks down the ramp smiling. He enters the ring and goes on the turnbuckle as the crowd cheers some more. He jumps down and grabs a microphone from somebody outside the ring.

Christian
I know you are all wondering...Yes yes it's true..I Captain Charisma, The Instant...Classic! Christian! Has joined A..C..W..

The crowd goes crazy as Christian stands in the ring, while Edge and Matt stare at him. Christian begins to walk around the ring.

Christian
And I know by far that me joining ACW is the biggest announcement this company has...and ever will...See.

Christian turns towards Edge looking at him. He points his hand towards him and looks at the crowd

Christian
Well look who it is....Edge.

The crowd boos as Christian turns back to Edge to face him.

Christian
You claim you are the "most awesome" person here? Well listen here dorkchop!

Christian pokes Edge and continues to poke him with every statement.

Christian
I am The Instant...Classic! I am Captain Charisma! I am the King of All My peeps!

The crowd cheers for Christian as he continues to poke Edge's chest.

Christian
I am the most Charismatic Star here! I...am Christian!

Christian stops poking Edge and turns towards the crowd.

Christian
And I'm way more talented...and more awesome....

Christian turns back towards Edge.

Christian
Then You!

The crowd cheers as Christian smiles. Christian leans on the ropes.

Christian
And there is one more thing...Just to prove how awesome I am...Tonight...It's me...vs you Edge!

The crowd goes crazy as Christian smiles leaning on the ropes.

TBC Edge or Matt
Christian
Christian

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy 08.04.10 14:38

Matt Hardy
Edge vs Christian. Brother vs Brother. I think the crowd is in love with that idea. Heck, I am in love with that idea.

The crowd cheer loudly.
Matt Hardy
And Christian if you don't mind, I would like to be in ring side when you kick the crap out of him

Christian nods yes and the crowd goes wild.
Matt Hardy
You see Edge it doesn't matter how cool you are. The important thing is how many friends you've got. And from the sound of it, I got over a million.

The crowd chant "Matt... Matt"
Matt Hardy
Your out numbered Edge...

TBC: Edge or Christian
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy 08.04.10 14:57

Wrong account...
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 08.04.10 14:58

Edge chuckles and smirks confidently...

Who cares if I am, dorkchop? I am the Ultimate Opportunist! Numbers game don't affect me... But Christian, my brother? A coward? That is something I would never imagine, I'd never imagine you needing the help of a Hardy! I'll see you two later...
Edge
Edge

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kennedy 09.04.10 3:39

dorkchop > any other insult haha
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Kennedy
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 1/0/0
Money: 20.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum