Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
Theres a Giant backstage! I_vote_lcapTheres a Giant backstage! I_voting_barTheres a Giant backstage! I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
Theres a Giant backstage! I_vote_lcapTheres a Giant backstage! I_voting_barTheres a Giant backstage! I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Theres a Giant backstage!

2 posters

Go down

Theres a Giant backstage! Empty Theres a Giant backstage!

Post by Big Show 07.04.10 21:07

Theres a Giant backstage! Bigshow

!!The World's Biggest Athlete!!

Big Show was walking around the backstage area of the arena, he had been looking for someone to call "tag team partner". Now being a 7ft tall near 500 pound wrecking ball of a man means he can easily handle him self one on one, maybe even one on two, but he wanted someone who could watch his back should his opponent pull the numbers card. There were a few candidates that he knew would make good tag team partners, it was just a matter of finding out if they would team up with him.

He had been searching for 5 minutes but all he found were stage crew, emt's and fans who got backstage passes. He was beginning to think he wasn't going to find anyone tonight and decided to head back to the locker room. When he got there someone was standing there and approached him

TBC Any FACE
Big Show
Big Show

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/1/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 12.000 $

Back to top Go down

Theres a Giant backstage! Empty Re: Theres a Giant backstage!

Post by Triple H 08.04.10 7:24

The person approaching, to Big Shows suprise is none other than "The Game" Triple H....

The Game // Triple H
I've heard that you are looking for a tag team partner...

The Game // Triple H
Who would be a better tag team partner than The Game to watch your back... nobody has more tag team experience than me...

Triple looks at Big Show waiting for him to say something...

TBC Big Show
Triple H
Triple H

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Money: 14.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Show 08.04.10 11:04

"Triple H, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin. I'm familiar with your Tag Team work as co-leader of DX, and a member of The Corperation. I also know that you have many ways of watching someone's back, including yours when the numbers game is played. I think as partners we would really shake up ACW in the Tag Team division, since we both can equally do well in the singles Division." The Big show smiled as he waited for a reply from Triple H.

TBC Triple H
Big Show
Big Show

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple H 08.04.10 11:37

Triple H smiles back at Big Show....

The Game // Triple H
I would be happy to team up with you...

The Game // Triple H
But there is one thing that bothers me... you do have a tendancy to turn on your partners down the line, how can you convince me to believe that you won't do this to me ?

Triple looks at Big Show waiting for him to reply...

TBC Big Show
Triple H
Triple H

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Show 08.04.10 11:44

"That's something we both are known for isn't Hunter? We have both turned on our partners somewhere down the line, so my response is how do I know you won't turn on me?"

It was something both men were indeed known for, both had betrayed their partners one way or another somewhere down the line, so it's only natural both would be a little apprehensive of wether or not that will happen to them.

TBC Triple H
Big Show
Big Show

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple H 08.04.10 12:40

The Game // Triple H
If I were to turn on you, it would'nt be without a good reason... and i'm sure it would be the same for you...

The Game // Triple H
But but I believe we can become one of the most dominant Tag Teams in ACW, And I'll guarantee that i've got your back... so you'll just have to trust me, as much as i'll have to trust you, to make this team work...So i'm in.

Triple H still believed in his mind that Big Show would turn on him eventually, but he would be ready for it when that time comes

TBC Big Show
Triple H
Triple H

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Show 08.04.10 12:49

"Alright then, we're a tag team."

Big Show shook hands with Triple H and smiled.

"I think we should pay Eric a visit regarding the tag titles."

End
Big Show
Big Show

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum