Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
Randy Orton is Great I_vote_lcapRandy Orton is Great I_voting_barRandy Orton is Great I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
Randy Orton is Great I_vote_lcapRandy Orton is Great I_voting_barRandy Orton is Great I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Randy Orton is Great

Go down

Randy Orton is Great Empty Randy Orton is Great

Post by Randy Orton 10.04.10 15:56

Todd Grisham is standing in front of the camera, in the interview area.

Todd Grisham
Ladies and gentlemen, let me welcome one of the newest additions to ACW's roster, Randy Orton.

The camera pans out to show Randy Orton, who is met with a mixture of boos and cheers.

Todd Grisham
Randy, you have came to this company like many others. Why did you come here?

Randy Orton
Why do you think Todd? Because I seen what this company was lacking: greatness. That is what I bring to the table and I--

Todd Grisham
But what was the--

Randy grabs Todd and pushes him up against the wall, staring at him with a demented look in his eyes.

Randy Orton
Don't you EVER interrupt me again or I WILL KICK YOU IN THE SKULL! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Todd slowly walks away, as Randy picks up the microphone on the ground. He calms down slightly.

Randy Orton
I don't really give a crap if you like me or not. But you all know I am the lesser of two evils when it comes to Kurt Angle. He makes me sick. You people don't want a champion like him. You want a vision of greatness, courage and dominance as your champion. And trust me, when I knock Kurt out and raise that title over my head, you will see that I am the best in the business. Hell, I might even break HIS ankle. Or maybe his neck. You'll just have to wait and see.

Randy drops the microphone and walks away from the interview area.

(TBC: Anyone or End)

Randy Orton

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Headliner
Money: 30.000 $

Back to top Go down