Elijah Dinero (9)

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Raising the Stakes!

Go down

Raising the Stakes!

Post by Big Show on 13.04.10 13:43

Triple Show's theme fills the arena of Combat Zone's second show, one week after the historic first episode where champions were crowned and dethroned. Triple Show was in a hard fought match but failed to pick up the win against Elijah and Morrison who might become the new tag champs if they succeed in defending the titles later tonight against an un-named tag team.

Matt Striker: "Well this is ure one way to start off our second episode of Combat Zone eh Todd?"

Todd Grisham: "I have no doubts there Matt but I wonder what Triple Show could possibly have to say?"

Triple Show were standing in the ring with mics in the hands as they waited for the cheers from the crowd to die down. Big Show had a serious look on his face, he wasn't in the mood for crowd pleasing. He had something to say and he was going to say it live infront of the jam packed audiance and live on television.

.:!!The World's Biggest Athlete!!:.

"As you all saw last week, me and Hunter teamed up to take on Elijah and Morrison for the tag titles, and through shear luck they won, or so they thought."

Footage rolls from last week after the match when Mick Foley made his stunning announcement regarding the tag titles.

"Tonight they will be in a match against an un-named tag team defending their titles, and I think we all know who that un-named team is."

He turns his attention to the stage, more specificlly to the backstage.

"Mick Foley I know your in the back doing your paperwork and such for tonight's show but I think you should listen up because I have a suggestion for tonight's tag match!"

Matt Striker "If Mick Foley was smart I'm sure he'd be listening to what the giant has to say!"

Todd Grisham: "I don't think you should be questioning Foley's intelligence Matt, after all he does control your job."

.:!!The World's Biggest Athlete!!:.

"Elijah, Morrison, this goes out to you too so listen up! Tonight's tag match should be a triple threat tag match, featuring your un-nammed tag team, Elijah and Morrison and Triple Show! And to make things interesting if we lose to Elijah or Morrison then we will disband!"

Triple H looked a little unsure about the announcement, it seems either he didn't know what Show was going to say or was still unsure about the situation.

Matt Striker: "Did you hear that Todd? If Triple Show are put in the match and lose they will disband!"

Todd Grisham: "Yeah but Elijah or Morrison have to be the ones who beat them, which means if the un-named team wins they'll still be together."

Matt Striker: "Details Todd details, this is sure shaping up to be an interesting and exciting night!"

TBC: Mick Foley, Triple H, Elijah, or Morrison
Big Show

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/1/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 12.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raising the Stakes!

Post by Triple H on 13.04.10 14:13

Triple H looks confused as he looks at at Big Show....

The Game // Triple H
You want to the team on the line ?... I really hope you know what you are doing... because this team could be finished before it has even begun.... Lets just see what Foley has to say about this....

TBC Mick Foley, Big Show, Triple H, Elijah, or Morrison
Triple H

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Money: 14.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Foley on 14.04.10 18:27

Mick Foley comes out onto the stage as the crowd goes crazy. Mick Foley stands on the stage with a microphone in his hands.

The Comish
Well first of all. Congradulations on a hard fought battle last week on Combat Zone!

The crowd cheers for them as they stand in the ring.

The Comish
But unfortunately you did lose...But I am glad you decided to put your team on the line. Because I have a surprise for you!

Big Show and Triple H stand in the ring.

The Comish
You how I said that Elijah Dinero and John Morrison would be facing a mystery tag team this combat zone! Well your luck! Because that mystery team was you all along!

The crowd cheers as Big Show and Triple H look at each other and grin.

The Comish
It was my plan all along to make you two feel left out in hopes of you two "upping the anti" and you did! So that's why tonight it will be Elijah Dinero and John Morrison vs Triple H and Big Show for the ACW Tag Team Championship! If you two lose, your team must come to an end

The crowd goes crazy for the match. Big Show and Triple H's grins go away as they look back at Foley knowing they've just been tricked.

The Comish
And that's final!

Foelys music plays as he gives a thumbs up and walks to the back leaving Big Show and Triple H in the ring.
Mick Foley

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Commissioner
Money: 500.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Show on 14.04.10 19:09

.:!!The World's Largest Athlete!!:.

"Well Foley you better hope we win tonight because if we don't your gonna have one angry giant gunning for you!"

The gives a slight mixed reaction but most of it was cheers for Big Show.

"And Hunter I don't mean to steal from you but I think it's fair to say Game On!"

Big Show drops the mic as Triple Show's theme plays. Both men leave the ring and head to the back, thinking about the match that was too come and what they'd do if they lost. Only time will tell as the show that could be Triple Show's last night together, continues.

END
Big Show

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/1/0
Money: 12.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down