Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
The New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle) I_vote_lcapThe New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle) I_voting_barThe New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle) I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
The New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle) I_vote_lcapThe New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle) I_voting_barThe New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle) I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle)

Go down

The New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle) Empty The New Adventures of Christian and Edge (featuring Kurt Angle)

Post by Christian 17.04.10 11:35

The scene fades in and it's Edge and Christian walking backstage. They stop by a door.Christian walks over to a vending machine in the back round while Edge turns the knob to the door. It doesn't open so he begins to knock on it.

King Edge the Awesome ::..:: EDGE ::..:: The Ultimate Opportunist
Kurt, you in there?

Edge keeps knocking while in the background Christian pulls out a dollar and puts it into the machine. The machine spits back out the dollar, Christian puts it in again. The machine sends it back out. Christian tries again but it spits the dollar back out again. Christian begins to pound against the machine and shakes it around a little. Edge turns towards him.

It's only a soda..

Christian walks over and stands next to Edge.

Captain Charisma ::..:: CHRISTIAN ::..:: Instant Classic
Yeah but Sodas rule!

You're right, they do rule

They high five. Edge continues to knock on the door while Christian walks back to the vending machine. Christian begins to shake the machine some more. Edge turns towards Christian.

Could you do it without letting everybody else know!

Edge keeps knocking on the door calling for Kurt. Christian walks out of view. Suddenly a chair crashes into the vending machine glass window and breaks it. Christian walks back towards the vending machine and reaches inside.

I said without letting everybody else know!

Christian walks back towards Edge by the door with a soda in his hands.

I wanted a soda...

Edge just looks at Christian, while Christian looks back confused.

What?

Edge just keeps looking at him.

You went through all that..and you only grabbed one.

Edge just looks at Christian while he looks back. Christian pops the lid and begins to drink the soda. Edge motions his brother to come and help him as Christian steps up.

Kurt, I know you're in there! Either you open this door or... Or else!

Or else what?

Edge shrugs his shoulders...

Wait I have an idea!

What's that?

Edge steps back...

I saw this on that Kojak thing...

Edge runs and kicks the door open...

That was awesome...

They enter to see Kurt Angle coming out of the shower, with a white bathing cap with flowers and a towel around his waist, he covers himself...

The Olympic Gold Medalist ::..:: KURT ANGLE ::..:: The Wrestling Machine
Wha..!? What the fuck?!

Edge leans towards Christian.

Is he wearing a bathing cap with a flower on it?

They look at each other then look back at Kurt. Christian turns towards Edge.

It's true, it's true!

Kurt looks at them both with a awkward look.

Don't judge me!

Christian and Edge look at each other and both shrug their shoulders. Kurt walks back into the bathroom for a moment and comes out with some pants on with the towel around his shoulder. Kurt looks behind the two at the broken door.

You know what, forget that, I'll get that fixed.

Christian opens the pop and it fizzes and spills on the floor. Edge just nods his head. Kurt looks down at the floor not surprised.

Ugh......What the hell do you guys want? What's so damn important that you had to kick down my door?

Well me and Edge are wondering. Last week..in your lumberjack match..

Don't even remind me of that match!

Well..me and Edge tried to help you out with that Big Red Dorkchop because we thought you could use the help of the...

Edge and Christian turn towards each other while still talking to Kurt.

..most awesome...

...most photogenic...

...most charismatic...

..and the most fightingest tag team...

..of all time!

Kurt just stands there looking at them.

Kurt..we are asking you if you would like to align once again with the team that oh so totally rules!

Edge and Christian! To once again form the stable that totally rules. The E!

Edge points to himself.

To the C!

Christian points to himself.

To the K!

They both point to Kurt.

We are talking about non other then the most awesome three man stable of all time that totally rules..

Team ECK!

Edge and Christian high five each other. Edge steps closer to Kurt and tries to reason with him...

See here Kurt, I know me and you, we've had our differences before, I shaved your head and all that... But remember those good ol'times? Of course you do, and what I'm trying to get to here, is that we need to go back to those good ol'times and go back to kicking ass!

Yeah!

Edge and Christian high five again and laugh...

So what do you say?

Captain Charisma::..::CHRISTIAN::..::Instant Classic
Do you want to totally reek of awesomeness like me and Edge?

King Edge the Awesome::..::EDGE::..::The Ultimate Opportunist
Or do you want to stay the same reekazoid you are, getting your ass handed to you weak in and weak out by the rest of the locker room?

Do you want to align with the team that totally rules?

Edge and Christian high five.

King Edge the Awesome::..::EDGE::..::The Ultimate Opportunist
Or do you want to be a big sack of failure with nothing but that brutal hair cut of yours!

Brutal! B! R! UTAL!

King Edge the Awesome::..::EDGE::..::The Ultimate
Opportunist

What's it gonna be Kurt?

Kurt rubs his neck a little bit.

Yeah you guys helped me out huh? I LOST MY DAMN TITLE!!!!! i didn't even have the title for five minutes and lost the thing to a freak who has trouble talking out his gay mask.

Edge and Christian seem to try to explain something.

I am the first ever World Champion and couldn't even celebrate because you guys had to try and help which distracted me when I clearly had Kane in my grasps. And you have the nerve to ask me to rejoin you guys. i didn't see you guys helping me i saw you guys getting double choke slammed to the mat.

Kurt Angle grabs a bottle of water from a nearby table and takes a small sip before finishing up.

So, thanks but no thanks because from the way I see it, you have done more harm than you did good and I'm still without MY title.

Kurt Angle brushes by them slightly.

By the way clean this crap up.

Kurt leaves the scene leaving Edge just looking at Christian's pop can. Edge and Christian look at each other...

Don't worry, we'll get good old Kurt back. But most importantly, what the hell, did you actually have to steal that soda?

Well did you actually have to break the door down?

Edge shrugs...

Dude, you know what we should do? We should go to the ring and show all these people our newest... Unique! Five Second Pose!

The crowd boos as they high five each other and laugh.
Christian
Christian

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Superstar
Money: 13.000 $

Back to top Go down