Elijah Dinero (9)

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I am facing...

Go down

I am facing...

Post by Matt Hardy on 18.04.10 10:33

As soon as the entrance music playes, Matt Hardy comes out from back stage running. But he stops before he reachs the ramp. The Sensei of Mattitude looks at the crowd, and then jumps around in his place. He raises his hand and does the "V1" taunt, as the crowd goes wild with cheers! He walks down the ramp and keeps jumping and taunting.

Matt walks next to the crowd and highfives the first row fans. He walks up the steel steps, while pointing at the fans. He takes a few steps on the apron and then enters between the ropes. The Angelic Diablo stands on the ropes and raises his and does the "V1" taunt. He drops on his feet and goes to the opposite ropes and does the same. The crowd goes wild!

An official hands Hardy a mic.

Matt Hardy
Well, well. Where should I start. How about the ACW Champion, KANE! A man who I defeated earlier that night.

The crowd cheers.

Matt Hardy
It would be only logical for me to be the champion, but to tell you the truth that's not what I care about. I've been stabbed in the back by one of my closest friends, a title is nothing compared to that. But do I get a chance to get vengeance... NO!

The crowd boos loudly.

Matt Hardy
So before the show started I asked Foley, if I could face one of those bastards. He said that they already had a match. And when I asked him who I was facing tonight...

Matt paces around the ring a bit.

Matt Hardy
He said I will find out the same time you guys do... So enough stalling, whoever you are come out here... NOW!!!

Matt Hardy drops the mic and starts jumping around, warming up
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am facing...

Post by The Miz on 18.04.10 12:34

The Miz comes out onto the stage in his ring gear and a microphone as the crowd boos him. He keeps walking down the ramp and slides into the ring. He stands in front of Matt Hardy as the music stops. He raises the microphone to his mouth.

The Monk of Mojo::..::The Miz::..::The Admiral of Awesome
Well look who it is...It's the sensai of mattitude..

The Miz starts to walk around the ring smiling.

Honestly when Commissioner Foley told me I was facing you I had no clue who you were. I had to use my phone and google your name. When I googled your name I only found one thing.

The Miz stops walking and looks at Matt.

...Has been....

The Miz keeps walking as the crowd boos him.

That's right Matt. What have you done in the last 3 years? Nothing...I didn't recognize you until I came on the stage and saw your ugly face that Christian hit with the Unprettier and Edge and Christian Con-Chair-To'd. You shouldn't be worried about Christian and Edge...

The Miz stops and get's in Matt's face.

You should be worried about me! You shouldn't be worried about those stupid Canadians Edge and Christian...You should be worried about me...the most charismatic and by far the most talented man in this company!

The crowd keeps booing Miz while Matt looks at him.

You see...If Edge and Christian do come after you again...there will be nothing for them to get, after I'm finished with you tonight! You honestly thing you can take on Edge and Christian...let a lone me! You couldn't even take on a diva!

The Miz stands there waiting for Matt to respond.
The Miz

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Superstar
Money: 18.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy on 19.04.10 6:28

Matt Hardy starts chuckling and walks towards the mic he dropped earlier. He squats and grabs the mic, then turns back to face Miz and walks towards him. Hardy laughs for a few seconds before he begins to talk.

Matt Hardy
A has been?! I'd rather be a has been than a never was. You say I have done nothing in the last three years. I have done more than you! Sure you might have been the unified tag team champion, but that is only because your tag partners did all the work. You were just the guy who poses with the titles. However I do have to give you props for being the united state champion, although you never had to defend it since you won it.

The crowd start chanting "Miz Sucks". Miz lifts up the mic; looking mad and embarrassed. But Matt doesn't give him the chance to speak.

Matt Hardy
I on the other hand, have had more championships than you. Not counting the many tag championships I held. I'm not one to brag, but I have been the USA champion too and of course the ECW champion. But that's all in the past. What really matters is how big of an impact you made here. Me I have won my debut match against, the soon to have became the ACW champion, KANE! You have had the same impact...

Matt walks closer to The Miz.

Matt Hardy
Oh wait you lost your debut match.

The crowd cheers Matt and then repeat the "Miz Sucks" chants. Miz screams some words. But he was shouting so fast and the mic wasn't next to his face, so he couldn't be heard clearly.

Matt Hardy
And what was that about me couldn't beat a diva? Unless you haven't noticed, we have no divas here other than Maria. But then again, you are to busy keeping you eyes on the men. Weren't you?

The crowd laughs. (Miz gets furious. He drops the mic and charges at Hardy. The Angelic Diablo drops his mic and gets out of The Miz's way. A referee quickly slides into the ring and the bell rings, signaling the match to start.)

Note: I ended this because I thought the deadline has passed, if it didn't and you want to add something just remove what is between the brackets ()
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down