Elijah Dinero (9)

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Screwed...

Go down

Screwed...

Post by Randy Orton on 19.04.10 16:23

Randy walks out to a mixed reaction, with "RKO" chants being heard. He stares straight at the ring and walks forward, with a serious look on his face. He grabs a microphone from ringside, and slides into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd and jumps off after a few seconds.

Randy Orton
Tonight, I have a match against CM Punk. But to be honest, that is at the back of my mind. What is REALLY tearing me up is how I got SCREWED last week. Let's take a look, shall we?

Orton leans on the ropes as highlights of the match against Kurt Angle are played on screen.

Randy Orton
Edge... Christian... Both of you are at my mercy. I will hunt you down, rip you both apart and take my revenge.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Orton.

Randy Orton
Oh, but most importantly... Kurt Angle is going to get much worse. He will never walk another day in his life, nevermind wrestle after I've got my revenge on him. Anyone else that wants to step in line, be my guest. But after I've got my revenge, I will go for the title I deserve. Be it Ka--

Randy is interrupted.

Randy Orton

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Headliner
Money: 30.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screwed...

Post by CM Punk on 19.04.10 19:54

OOC: Sorry, using same beginning from other rp because I'm rp'ing late and rushed

The crowd begins to boo loudly as CM Punk's entrance music hits the PA system. He begins walking down to the ring slowly, looking around at his audience with an unimpressed look on his face. He is wearing his ring tights, along with and unbuttoned jacket, exposing his hairy chest, his hair long, as usual. His hands and wrists are taped up as if he was going to be in action, but that much would remain to be seen. He has an "X" written on the back of each of his hands and is rubbing them together quickly. He walks up the stairs to get into the ring where he is handed a microphone by a nearby official. He grabs the mic and begins to walk to the other side of the ring, until his music is turned off.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
Randy... Randy, what are you doing out here?

The crowd gets quiet ready to listen to what was being said. Punk shows a lot of body movement while talking, as usual and obviously has something in mind.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
We have a match tonight. But you're out here to talk about how you... How can I say this, hmm... How you LOST last week!

Punk gets closer to Orton's face, now with the mic held sideways. Randy looks away from him, trying his best to stay calm. Punk gets a big grin on his face and continues to talk after moving away a bit.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
But you know what Randy? I think I have a solution that can benefit both of us... Tonight, right here in front of this whole crowd, I can cleanse your heart Randy... I can give you a clean slate and we can act like it never happened. But that's only on one condition... After we have our competition here... And after I beat you... You will be asked once, and only once, to join me, and my straight edge society.

He gets close to Randy's face, as Orton begins to clench his fist, visually showing even more anger. Punk gets in his face again.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
Come on Randy... You're a smart guy, aren't you? Why don't you show me, and all of these fans out here, that you are not what everyone thinks you are... A PATHETIC... HAS BEEN!

Punk turns his head sideways, letting his guard down, not thinking that Randy would retaliate at all, but instead, back down. That would however, remain to be seen.

TBC by Randy

I know I'm late, and it's not fair to Randy, but I gave Christian my word that I would rp
CM Punk

Superstar
Position: Low Midcarder
Money: 8.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton on 20.04.10 12:54

Randy looks at CM Punk with a confused look on his face.

Randy Orton
Who the hell are you again? OH WAIT! My old friend, CM Punk. Used to be a World Heavyweight Champion. Won it in June 2008... And how did you LOSE it, PUNK?!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Randy Orton
That's right, Punk. You know what I'm capable of, so I suggest you tone it down. You think I'LL join YOUR society? I don't need to grovel at your feet for success... It's behind me and ahead of me. You call me a pathetic has been? You're older than me, and I have achieved twice as much as you in half the time. This match is the start of my rise, my ascent. After I beat you tonight, I might just make an example out of you. Have a good, long think about that Punk.

Randy Orton

Superstar
Position: Headliner
Money: 30.000 $

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down