Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
Official Blur Thread I_vote_lcapOfficial Blur Thread I_voting_barOfficial Blur Thread I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
Official Blur Thread I_vote_lcapOfficial Blur Thread I_voting_barOfficial Blur Thread I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official Blur Thread

3 posters

Go down

Official Blur Thread Empty Official Blur Thread

Post by CM Punk 20.04.10 18:23

Alright, so anyone who isn't following this game, you might want to start, I'll post a link to a trailer at the bottom of this post. So, the game doesn't have an exact release date yet, but the multiplayer beta is out and I am completely addicted.

I honestly think this game has the potential to be the best racing game of all time. I played it for like, thirteen straight hours, and never stopped being entertained.

Pretty much it's a cross of Burnout, Mario Cart, and Need For Speed. It's got powerups (Only a select few in the beta) real cars and stuff like that, and some insane crashes, mixed in with 20 man online multiplayer with several modes (4 or 5 in the beta), challenges that get you fans to rank up to unlock better cars, perks (Called mods) and things of that nature.

I seriously suggest that if you haven't yet, download the FREE multiplayer beta and try it for yourself. You can download it on the xbox game market place, and I'd imagine PS3 as well. If you want to play me, I'm open any time

For those of you who have it, and want to talk about it, ask questions about it, or set up games, this is the thread for you. Yup, this is the thread for all things Blur related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ee1hkKaXOo&feature=fvst
CM Punk
CM Punk

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Low Midcarder
Money: 8.000 $

Back to top Go down

Official Blur Thread Empty Re: Official Blur Thread

Post by Randy Orton 20.04.10 19:13

I haven't played it at all yet, only watched videos of it. Most racing games I get into a bit and just put off the rest anyway.

Randy Orton

Superstar
Position: Headliner
Money: 30.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk 20.04.10 19:20

I don't normally like racing games, but this blew me away
CM Punk
CM Punk

Superstar
Position: Low Midcarder
Money: 8.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Angle 21.04.10 12:34

I didn't know the demo was out i gotta download it. But playing it for that long for a demo is another thing lol i couldn't do that for the actual game. the last game i bought that was racing was NFS Shift and i play it when im bored that's it but ill play this and see how good it is
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Superstar
Position: Superstar
Money: 21.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: