Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
ACW Zone De Contre Trois I_vote_lcapACW Zone De Contre Trois I_voting_barACW Zone De Contre Trois I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
ACW Zone De Contre Trois I_vote_lcapACW Zone De Contre Trois I_voting_barACW Zone De Contre Trois I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ACW Zone De Contre Trois

2 posters

Go down

ACW Zone De Contre Trois Empty ACW Zone De Contre Trois

Post by Matt Hardy 04.05.10 13:25

Todd Grisham: Welcome to ACW!

Matt Striker: Will you shut up? I want to watch.

Triple Show appears on stage to a wave of thunderous cheers from the crowd 1 week removed from last weeks show. They both proudly display the tag titles they won after defeating Morrison and Elijah in a hard fought match. They walk down the ramp towards the ring shaking hands and giving high fives to fans along the way.

Once they were in the ring they waited for the cheers to die down and the music to stop, once it did Big Show and Triple H we're handed mics.

Todd Grisham: "Well it seems we're in for another exciting night with our new tag team champs! Ain't that right Striker?"

Matt Striker: "That's right Todd, after an action packed do or die night last week Triple Show is still together and sport the tag titles as proof!"

"As you all saw last week, me and Hunter defeated Elijah and Morrison to keep our team intact and take the Tag Titles. Seeing as tonight we are both schedualed for singles matches we would like to extend and open invitation to any two guys in the back who think they have what it takes to beat us for the titles. This match won't be for next week, for at our first pay-per view, where else would be a better place?"

Matt Striker: "You hear that Todd? Looks like we're already getting a look into our upcoming pay-per view!"

Todd Grisham: "I can't think of a better place to see the new champs defend their titles then at our first ever pay-per view!"

Big Show turns to look at his partner Triple H for his input on the idea and for him to let his say less they be interrupted by possible competitors or one of the staff. Show wanted a moment to take in the feeling his was getting from the fans, he may not have been the first ACW tag champ, but he is a current one!

Morrison comes out running down the ramp.

Matt Striker: That's what I like about Morrison. He doesn't give a damn about the loads of crap people say. He just wants to get in the ring, kick their ass and entertain the crowd.

Morrison slides into the ring, while the referee was asking Big Show to leave the ring. As soon as Big Show left, the bell rang. Morrison runs towards Triple H, as soon as the bell rang. He starts to punch him, punch after punch. Until Triple H was forced to lean on the rope. Morrison does an Irish Whip. Triple H hits the ropes and Morrison runs towards him. They meet in the center of the ring, John Morrison jumps in the air, DROP KICK! Morrison gets on his feet the moment his knees touch the ground. He takes a couple of steps towards Triple H and jumps in the air.

Todd Grisham: Moonsault! Will this be over?!

The game rules out of the way and stands on his feet. Morrison slams into the ground. Triple H is wise enough not to give Morrison a chance to breath; as he picks up Morrison quickly. Kick to the gut, PEDIGREE!

Matt Striker: I usually wouldn't like a match to end so soon, but it seams like the game is trying to teach Morrison a lesson. Don't fool around with the big dogs.

Triple H grabs Morrison and drags him to his feet. He Irish whips him to the ropes. Morrison hits the ropes, Triple H grabs him by the waist from the front and lefts him up.

Todd Grisham: Are we going to see the Triple H Sinebuster?!

Morrison wraps his arm around The Game's head. HUGE DDT!!!

Todd Grisham: NO!

Morrison jumps on the turnbuckle, bouncing his feet of the ropes. STARSHIP PAIN! Pin!

1...2...3!

The referee notices The games foot under the ropes and asks not to ring the bell.

Todd Grisham: Was that Big Show who dragged his leg under the rope.

Matt Striker: Well... We don't have a good camera angle on that so we won't be able to judge.

After awhile, neither gets up. The referee starts counting...

10!

The bell rings and the scene fades to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back from commercials, CM Punk is in the ring waiting for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is set for one fall. The winner of this match will be the number one contender for the North American Championship. Already in the ring, CM PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk raises his hand and the crowd boos him.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

Justin Roberts: ELIJAH DINERO!!!

As Elijah's Theme Plays the crowd begins sending off mixed reaction for the Pope.
Pope walks through the curtains as Scott Hall used to do with the "Tread Softly" walk and stops as he lifts both arms up signaling "4-Up" Elijah then looks around as he makes his way down the ramp. He looks to his left and dusts off his shoulder, then to the right and dusts off his right shoulder, and then looks to the sky as he holds his arms out dollar bills fall from the sky raining upon the entire stadium. Then Pope steps into the ring and slides off his jacket and hands it to an official and Pope again gets out of the ring and "pimpishly" slides of his shades and pretends to hand it to a fan, but quickly turns away and hands them along with his chains, and facemask to the official. He climbs back into the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to where one foot us on the top and his other is on the middle as he taunts "4-Up" and then holds his arms out again and looks to the sky as the lights go out except for a dim lighting surrounding the ring where it shows glitter/shiny confetti sprinkling dow to the outside of the ring.

The bell rings and both wrestlers circle eachother. After a half circle, Punk stops and takes a long look at The Pope. Punk then suddenly slides out of the ring and walks towards the backstage area.

Matt Striker: WHAT THE ****?!

Elijah looks confused. The referee starts counting.

CM Punk disappears from ringside.

10!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, Your winner, ELIJAH DINERO!!!

Elijah leaves ringside; looking mad and confused. After the music dies...

As soon as the entrance music plays, Matt Hardy comes out from back stage running and holding a mic in his hand. He slaps a few hands before he slides into the ring. The Angelic Diablo stands on the ropes and raises his hand and does the "V1" taunt. He drops on his feet and goes to the opposite ropes and does the same. The crowd goes wild!

Matt Hardy rises the mic and starts talking.

Matt Hardy
WOW! Big turn up tonight. But I shouldn't be surprised, everyone is here to watch my first mainevent in ACW!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Matt Hardy
Now at this point most wrestlers would probably say something like "This will not disappoint" or "You will get your moneys worth". But if I did, I would be lying. It is a real bad match-up. We are by far the superior team...

The Crowd goes wild.

Matt Hardy
Although...

The crowd continue to cheer, so Matt waits for them to stop before he speaks.

Matt Hardy
Although my teammates might not be experts like me in the tag team field. You know what I mean. Kane is a loan wolf and Randy is a viper that can't be trusted. But we don't have to be the best team to win, because we are simply better. Who do they have? Kurt, a guy who doesn't know how to shave. Or Christian and Edge? Two backstabbers who I won't be surprised, if they turn on each other in the match.

The crowd boos loudly once they heard the names of Christian and Edge.

Matt Hardy
They give Canadians a bad name. And worse of all they give sodas a bad name. If I could I wou... Wait I could. Yeah... Why not? Edge, Christian I will kick both of your asses tonight.

Matt drops the mic and walks backstage as we fade to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back from commercials, Big Show and Kennedy are in the ring and Triple H is at ringside.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall. Already in the ring, BIG SHOW!!! And the opponent, MR KENNEDY!!!

The bell rings and Kennedy takes the chance by rushing at Big Show and hitting him with a series of punches. Until Big Show has his back to the turnbuckle. He hits him with a couple more punches and then takes a few steps back. Mr.Kennedy runs towards Big Show for a corner clothesline. But Big Show lefts his right boot slamming it into Kennedy's face. Kennedy takes a few steps back; holding his face with both hands. Big Show walks towards Kennedy; who had his back to him. Big Show grabs Kennedy's head and slams it into his. Headbutt!

Matt Striker: He's going to feel that tomorrow.

Big Show picks him up and Irish Whips Kennedy to the rope. Kennedy hits the ropes, Big Show tries a clothesline, but Kennedy stands his ground.

Matt Striker: H... H... How did he resist all that weight?!

Kennedy quickly place his hand on Shows shoulder and arches his back to drop backward. MIC CHECK! Pin!

1...2... Triple H drags Show's foot; breaking the count. The referee sees him and starts to argue with him. Kennedy doesn't stop he drags show next to the turnbuckle. He climbs on it and starts to punch Big Shows head. Big Show gets his awareness back and climbs the middle rope. They both start trading punches. Kennedy dominates the punches, as the referee was still busy with Triple H. Kennedy lifts Big Show on his shoulders.

Matt Striker: How is he able to left so much weight?!

Todd Grisham: It seams like he is barley able to. If he manages to hit the green bay plunge, this all would be over! But if he tripe and fall, his career will be over!

Elijah comes running from backstage with a steel chair in his hand.

Matt Striker: What is the pope doing here?

Todd Grisham: I think he is planning to send a message.

Elijah gets on the apron and slams the steel chair on Kennedy's back, causing him to fall from the top rope and Big Show falling on him.

Matt Striker: DAMN! I would rather an elephant jump on my back!

The referee was busy with Triple H to notice Elijah, but when he heard the chair-shot he turned around quickly. Elijah slides Big Shows hand on top of Kennedy and docks under the ring quickly, so he won't be caught. The referee sees the pin and starts counting.

1...2...3!

Both wrestlers don't get up.

Todd Grisham: We are sorry for both wrestlers, who seam to be passed out. We will have to cut to commercials, but make sure to tune in for the mainevent next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Matt Striker: It's time for the mainevent, I've been waiting for this the entire night.

Todd Grisham: It's not just you Matt, the whole ACW universe is on their toes for this amazing six man elimination tag team match.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a six man elimination tag team match! The only way to win is by eliminating all the superstars of the opposite team. Elimination is caused by pinfall, submission or disqualification.

Justin Roberts: First off, the only Olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling history! KURT ANGLE!!!

The crowd shows a mixed reaction as "Medal" is being played throughout the arena. Fog then quickly fills the entrance stage and after a few moments Kurt is seen as the fog slowly disappears. Kurt is wearing his wrestling attire which includes his black outfit with blue trim. Kurt also has his gold medals around his neck. Kurt makes his way to the ring and just jogs up the steps and enters the ring. Kurt spins around taunting to the crowd. Kurt is then handed a mic as he hears mostly boos as he tries to speak over the boos.

The Olympic Gold Medalist ::..:: KURT ANGLE ::..:: The Wrestling Machine

SHUT UP already!!!! I've had it.....I know I got a Main Event match tonight but unlike one of my opponents its not the highlight of my young career here in the ACW. Of course ill get to that match but first i have to get something off my chest. As you all know, we have a PPV called something like Revolution or something like that. But anyways, there is no Main Event scheduled for that show. I know Mick's brain doesn't function as fast as most people but even he knows what the Main Event should be. It should be me and Kane for the World Title!!!!

The crowd boos as Kurt gets angry and starts pacing a little bit.

Boo all you want but you all know that I am right. I know all these other wanna be wrestlers jocking for position for that match but let's face it, I was the first ACW World Champion. But then Mick told me weeks ago that he wouldn't let wrestlers influence his decisions. But he did because Kane probably came to Mick during the debut show and demanded a match after my match and the coward that Mick is gave Kane his match. So there it was, I defeated Orton in a big match and then Kane came in and got his match and if it wasn't for Edge and Christian I would have won that match. Don't let the video fool you because i was in control of the match until that happened.

The crowd cheers a little bit at the fact that Angle lost his title.

Oh you guys like that huh? Well to make things worst is tonight's match is a 6 man tag match and I have to team with Edge and Christian going against Kane, Randy Orton and Matt Hardy. Yeah I know Matt hardy fans are excited just because Matt is in the Main Event and that's fine because in the promo that Matt had I saw a superstar was just happy to make a Main Event, a guy who doesn't have a World Title in his recent future. So Matt it will be just like old times with me making your ass tap out or make you say I Quit!!! Because face it your not in my league and i have proven it every time we were in the same ring every other time. Now on to Randy Orton. Randy, unlike Matt you have a future here in ACW. You got the talent to be the second best this company has ever seen!! but unfortunately your going against the best in this company....ME!!!!! so don't let this match get to you so much because you will have many victories in your future but just not tonight.

All of the sudden the crowd starts a little chant for Kane which catches Kurt off guard.

I almost forgot about our so called champ. Look Kane i know just as everyone in the back knows that you are the most overrated World Champ we will ever see in ACW for years to come. You hold that title knowing deep down that you can't even compete let alone win against any of the top talent in this company. Watching your back around every corner in the back. You prolly sleep with that Title under your pillow along with your mask and glove. But in a couple of weeks you will be sleeping a little lighter at night because I will be having that World Title around my waist once again. So tonight i will show you a preview of what's in store for you when we meet for MY Title. And Edge and Christian every time you are around me bad things happen to me. But no..no not this time because even though you guys are my teammates tonight i will be having my eyes on you guys the whole time because you two were the last people that i wanted as tag partners. Its just another bone head move by our Commish just to spite me. But I guarantee i will make someone tap tonight and Edge and Christian just make sure it's not yours.

Kurt drops the mic and waits for his partners...

Justin Roberts: And his partners, both hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In a combined weight of four hundred and seventy seven pounds. Edge... and Christian!!!

Edge and Christian come out from backstage, the crowd boos them as they come out. They both look at each other then run down the ramp. They slide into the ring and seam to discuss something with Kurt. However they are soon interrupted...

As soon as the entrance music plays, Matt Hardy comes out from back stage running. But he stops before he reaches the ramp. The Sensei of Mattitude looks at the crowd, and then jumps around in his place. He raises his hand and does the "V1" taunt, as the crowd goes wild with cheers! He walks down the ramp and keeps jumping and taunting.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, weighting in two hundred and sixty three pounds. From Cameron, North Carolina. The Angelic Diablo, MATT...HARDY!!!!

Matt walks next to the crowd and high-fives the first row fans. He walks up the steel steps, while pointing at the fans. He takes a few steps on the apron and then enters between the ropes. The Angelic Diablo stands on the ropes and raises his and does the "V1" taunt. He drops on his feet and goes to the opposite ropes and does the same. The crowd goes wild! Matt drops down the ropes and stares at his opponents. He slowly walks to his corner, without taking his eyes off them.

Randy Orton slowly walks out on the stage as the crowd boos him.

Justin Roberts: And his partner...From Saint Louis Missouri....Randy Orton!

The crowd cheers as Randy walks down the ramp. He looks at Angle as he looks back at him. Randy Orton keeps walking and he slides into the ring. Orton walks to Matt Hardy's side, while keeping his cold emotionless eyes on Kurt. But all the wrestlers shortly look at the ramp when "Slow Chemical" hits.

Fire bursts up on the stage area! The lights go dimmer and turn into a dark red tone. The Seven-Foot Monster, Kane, walks out slowly as the crowd cheers! He walks through the fire and starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And the their partner, the Big..Red..Machine!...KANE!!!

Kane grabs the top rope and pulls it, leveling himself up to the apron. He slowly enters the ring over the top rope. He paces in the ring and stops in the center, pulls his arms up and throws them down igniting flames from the ring posts! The crowd goes wild!

Matt Striker: It's time like these Todd, that I wish I had popcorn with me.

Kane, Orton and Kurt all leave to their corners. Leaving Matt Hardy, Christian and Edge in the ring. The three of them go chest to chest. The referee breaks them up and asks Christian or Edge to leave the mat. Christian goes to stand on the edge of the apron.

Todd Grisham: It looks like Matt Hardy and Edge will start the match.

The bell rings and both wrestlers lockup. Matt Hardy takes the advantage with a hip toss. Edge instantly gets up the moment his back touched the mat. Matt Hardy grabs Edge's hand and Irish Whips him to the ropes. Edge hits the rebound, as Matt bends his back. Edge flips over Matt's back. He grabs Matt abdominal and flips him over, Sunset Flip!

1... Kickout!

Both wrestlers get up. They both move a little closer to each other. Matt jumps and hits Edge with a dropkick. Hardy quickly gets up, as Edge was moving backwards to keep balance from the impact. The Sensie Of Mattitude runs towards Edge and hits him with a clothesline, slamming Edge's back into the corner turnbuckle. Matt wraps his left hand around Edge's face. He runs to the center of the ring, dragging Edge with him. BULLDOG!!! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Matt gets up quickly and starts taunting for the twist of fate. Edge gets up. Matt kicks him in his guts. He applies a headlock, but Edge punches him in the groin. Causing Matt to release his hold and holds his groin in pain. Edge kicks him in the guts and applies a headlock. DDT! Edge taunts the crowd, as they continue to boo him. Matt rolls to his corner and tags Kane in.

Todd Grisham: The ACW Champion, The Big Red Monster has been tagged in!

Edge squats by the turnbuckle, putting his right hand on the ropes and taunting Kane to come in with his left. Kane enters the ring. Edge instantly runs towards him for a spear. Kane stick his right foot in the air, causing Edge to smash into it.

Todd Grisham: BIG BOOT!!

Kane quickly goes for the cover.

1...2... Kickout!

Kane gets up and taunts for a chokeslam. Edge slowly gets up. Kane Shoves his hand in Edge's throat. He lefts him up. Kurt takes the chance to tag himself in. Edge hits Kane with his elbow; forcing Kane to lower him down, while Kurt enters the ring. Kurt grabs Kane by his arm and lifts him up, he then drops on his back. ANGLE SLAM! Kurt grabs Kane by his waist from the rear, he does a Belly To Back suplex. Kurt rolls over while still keeping the hold, he leaps again and does another Belly To Back suplex. He rolls over again and does the same, but this time he releases the hold as he delivers a huge Belly To Back suplex. Edge extends his hand for a tag.

Matt Striker: Is it just me or is Edge wanting to be tagged in?! He just got out of there!

Kurt looks confused, but tags in Edge anyway. Edge stands by the corner taunting for a spear. Kane slowly gets up, looking groggy. Edge rushes at him, SPEAR! Pin!

Todd Grisham: SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

1...2...3!

Matt Striker: And the big red monster is out of there! Edge's time is all smiles right now.

Kane rolls out of the ring and starts walking to the backstage area. Matt Hardy gets on the top rope quickly, while Edge is still laying on his back. MOONSAULT! Pin!

Matt Striker: It's not over until the fat guy does a moonsault!

Todd Grisham: I would like to see you do a moonsault.

1...2... Kickout!

Both wrestlers are laying on the ground. The referee starts counting.

Both wrestlers start crawling to opposite turnbuckles.

Edge uses the ropes to get up and sits by the turnbuckle.

Matt doesn't reach the turnbuckle, but manages to get up with out using support. Edge runs towards Matt for a spear, but Matt drops flat on his stomach. Edge ends up hitting the steel post. Matt rolls to the center of the ring and gets up. Edge holds his right shoulder in pain and walks a few step backwards to keep his balance. Edge turns around, kick to the gut by Hardy. Matt applies a headlock, TWIST OF FATE! Pin!

Todd Grisham: I think Edge is knocked out!

1...2...3!

Christian comes in to the ring, as the referee helps Edge roll out of the ring. Christian grabs Matt by the arms, UNPRETTIER! Pin!

1...2...3!

Todd Grisham: Matt Hardy is out!

The referee helps Matt stand up. Hardy gets out of the ring and walks to the backstage arena, while looking at Edges laying body in ringside.

Orton gets in quickly. He runs towards Christian and Irish Whips him to the ropes. Christian hits the rebound, POWERSLAM! Pin!

1... Kickout!

Matt Striker: Christian gets out of that mess quickly!

Orton gets up and helps Christian to his feet. He Irish Whips him to the corner. Randy runs towards Christian attempting a corner clothesline. Christian places his legs between the middle ropes. Causing Randy to slam into the turnbuckle. Christian does a rope kick to Orton's face. Christian stands on the apron, he jumps on the ropes and slingshots himself into the ring for a roll up (Slingshot roll-up).

1...2... Kickout!

Christian gets up and climbs the turnbuckle, while Orton turns around to lay on his stomach. Christian jumps of the top rope. Orton observes Christian as he reaches the peak of his jump. The viper suddenly jumps into the air wrapping his hands around Christians head, RKO!

Todd Grisham: RKO! No one saw that coming!

Orton quickly goes for the cover.

1...2...3!

Kurt Angle enters the ring.

Mick Foley stands on the ramp. Orton and Kurt both turn around to face him.

The Comish: You know what Kurt, I've been thinking and we do need a number one contender. And who would be better than one of you two, so it's settled the winner will be the number one contender for the ACW CHAMPIONSHIP!

Foley leaves ringside. Kurt turns around, RKO! Pin!

Matt Striker: THE VIPER STRIKES!

1...2...Kickout!

Todd Grisham: OH MY GOD, HE KICKED OUT!

The viper gets up and helps Kurt to his feet. He drags him to the ropes and lefts him to the top rope. Orton gets on the middle rope and wraps his arms around Kurt's head to try a top rope suplex. But Kurt punches Orton and gets out of the hold. Kurt then carries Orton for an Olympic slam position. Kurt slowly turns around, keeping his balance so he wouldn't fall. Angle drops on his back slamming Orton to the mat, OLYMPIC SLAM!

Todd Grisham: All he has to do now is pin him.

Angle grabs Orton's ankle, GRAPEVINE ANKLE LOCK!

Matt Striker: Angle did promise he would make someone tap out, but will Orton resist for the sake of the championship.

Orton can't move a muscle, he instantly taps out!

Matt Striker:NO HE DOESN'T! WE HAVE GOT OURSELF A NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!

Todd Grisham: We are out of time folks, but what a mainevent that was. I just hope Angle would let go of the hold soon.

The show ends in a clifhanger.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

Back to top Go down

ACW Zone De Contre Trois Empty Re: ACW Zone De Contre Trois

Post by Kurt Angle 06.05.10 17:59

Great show Matt and whoever helped
Kurt Angle