Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness I_vote_lcapParagon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness I_voting_barParagon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness I_vote_lcapParagon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness I_voting_barParagon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness

2 posters

Go down

Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness Empty Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness

Post by Elijah Dinero 08.04.10 18:44

Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness 001apoperoleplayewe

The scene opens as The Pope Elijah Dinero, is in a Face-off with his partner of the night, John Morrison. The area is almost abandoned as there are a few staff members nearby-by and they were nervously looking on. Elijah Dinero has his signature frown on.
As Morrison has a more serious face than usual. Elijah breaks the tension and silence by saying;

Your pope Elijah Dinero
All Pope is saying is, You biting my swagg! Well since your attire is almost like mine here!

Pope hands Morrison an extra facemask and Pope rag.

Your pope Elijah Dinero
Now your attire has officially been "Pimped" Now on a serious note, tonight we have a match tonight now Pope knows theres some thing Pope can help you with, but tonight is not the night to address that! Tonight we are facing some horrific sinners, we are facing two individuals that alone stunk but together are causing smog in the ACW arena. Well lets be honest Show has enough BO to take out a bull elephant!
As for Hunter, let your Pope take care of him. Time for him to meet the judgment.

As Elijah smiles and turns around and gets set to put his mask on, John stops Pope and.......

TBC: Morrison
Elijah Dinero
Elijah Dinero

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 01/0/0
Position: Main Eventer
Money: 25.000$

http://z7.invisionfree.com/TLWmeetsNWF/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness Empty Re: Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness

Post by John Morrison 09.04.10 18:07

John hands back the facemask.

John: I'm pretty sure these safety cups of yours don't belong on your face. They're meant to protect you from things like...

John attempts to kick the Pope in the groin, but....

TBC: Elijah

John Morrison

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Low Midcarder
Money: 8.000 $

Back to top Go down

Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness Empty Re: Paragon of Virtue meets Guru of Greatness

Post by Elijah Dinero 10.04.10 1:30

but as Johns leg comes up to strike ELijah's groin Pope quickly blocks Morrison's leg.
As Elijah looks displeased at the childish acts of his tag partner Elijah takes off his mask and then his glasses. He stares deeply into John Morrison's eyes as he begins to say.

Elijah Dinero, The Pope
How Juvenile, you of all people should know about the Pope. Pope don't play that! Not by a long shot okay? Yeah we can go out there and win this match Johnny Morrman! We can win gold, or we can go down the road of redemption, down the highway to hell!
to be frank your Pope does not see fit to battle with you......yet.[/u]

Pope looks around as the on looking staff pretend to be working. He looks back to Morrison who double takes at one the fans cleaning a vending machine as he quickly diverts his attention back to Elijah Dinero. Pope then puts his glasses on and smiles.
as he extends his hand out to John.

Elijah Dinero, The Pope
Your move, accept the truce or be exiled out of the House that Pope built!
[u]
Elijah Dinero
Elijah Dinero

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by John Morrison 10.04.10 9:52

John: Well, actually some construction workers built it, but that isn't the point.

John motions to shake Elijah's hand, then quickly takes it back and strokes his hair.

John: Just kidding.

John shakes Elijah's hand.

TBC or end

John Morrison

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Low Midcarder
Money: 8.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Dinero 10.04.10 16:42

Elijah smiles as he4 lifts his mask back over his mouth and lets out a muffled sentence;

Elijah Dinero, Your Pope
See you out there.

Elijah then backs away slowly from Morrison and finally turns his back to walks off as, the camera swings over to Morrison and fades to black.
End of RP
Elijah Dinero
Elijah Dinero

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum