Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
The Commish!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapThe Commish!!!!!!! I_voting_barThe Commish!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
The Commish!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapThe Commish!!!!!!! I_voting_barThe Commish!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Commish!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Commish!!!!!!! Empty The Commish!!!!!!!

Post by Mick Foley 09.04.10 15:38

The camera fades in to a door in a narrow dirty hallway. The door is marked Janitors Closet with a "Commish Foley Office" sticker over it. The door opens and Maria walks out with Mick foley sitting at a desk in the back.

Maria
Thank you for the job Mr. Foley!

The Commish
Anytime Maria...and I mean...an time!

The camera goes into Foley's office where he is at a shanty poker table with nothing but a lava lamp and various random papers and pencils thrown about the table mixed together. Behind him is various cleaning products like a mop, a bucket, and some brooms. Foley goes through some papers and just tosses them behind him. Somebody knocks at the door.

The Commish
Come in...

TBC Kurt Angle Only
Mick Foley
Mick Foley

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Commissioner
Money: 500.000 $

Back to top Go down

The Commish!!!!!!! Empty Re: The Commish!!!!!!!

Post by Kurt Angle 09.04.10 16:01

Kurt Angle is shown walking in the closet holding a cell phone as he finishes his conversation.

Kurt Angle

So your saying that my car's not covered.

Nationwide insurance

I'm sorry it doesn't cover fire caused by Big Red Monsters.

Kurt Angle

Ugh. Thanks for your fucking help.

Kurt Angle slams the phone in his phone clip and looks at Foley who chuckles a little bit.

Kurt Angle

Something funny?

Mick just nods his head no as he laughs thinking about imagines about Kurt's car getting blown up.

Kurt Angle

Well i just wanted to tell you that you got a little bit of brain cells left in that head of yours from all those stupid things you did in your career. because you gave the best wrestler in this business a title shot.

Kurt Angle looks around the closet and gets distracted by this stupid layout of this room but continues.

Kurt Angle

And Foley you know more than anyone that I'm the best wrestler on this roster. I'm got more talent than all these loser combined.

Last edited by Kurt Angle on 09.04.10 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Superstar
Money: 21.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Foley 09.04.10 16:21

Mick Foley sits on the chair leaning back smiling while Kurt looks at him.

The Commish Mick Foley
Well then if you claim you are better then the rest of this "loser roster" combined... then that means you wouldn't mind the superstars being at ringside...all of them!

Kurt Angle gets frustrated and slams his hands on the desk as the crowd goes crazy.

The Commish Mick Foley
Thats right! Tonights Main Event will be...Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton..for the ACW World Championship...in a LumberJack Match! With all the superstars in ACW as the lumberjacks!

The crowd goes insane for the announcement as Kurt Angle gets pissed off.

TBC Kurt

BTW Kurt on here its not align=center its just center
Mick Foley
Mick Foley

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Angle 09.04.10 17:38

Mick Foley feeds off the crowd as he smiles and just about yo put his thumbs up for his signature taunt when Angle stops him.

Kurt Angle

Wait, wait a minute. You can't do that, who do you think you are?

Mick just points to his sign on his desk that reads commissioner then looks at his shirt that also says it. The crowd bursts into a laugh as this only just frustrates Kurt even more.

Kurt Angle

I am KURT ANGLE!!!! I'm the Wrestling Machine. And might I add I'm your only Olympic Gold Medalist!! this match is ridiculous, It's a sham. I've seen your damage you done with the WWE when you made those outrageous matches like the 6 man Hell In A Cell match. So i suggest you start out on the right foot with this company and learn from mistakes and make this a single one on one match.

Kurt Angle stares down Mick Foley expecting him to change his mind.

TBC: Mick Foley
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Foley 09.04.10 17:53

Mick Foley stands up with his hands on his desk and his mallet in his hand.

The Commish
Right foot huh? You say learn from the mistakes from the WWE. Well heres a mistake I will never make again.

Kurt looks at Foley satisfied in the fact he might reverse the decision.

The Commish
The mistakes I made at the WWE that I will never make again...is the mistake of letting bozo's like you influence my decisions!

Foley looks right into Kurt's eyes right as Kurt's expression changes from satisfaction to angry.

The Commish
Not only is the match still going to be a LumberJack match. But I plan to send out word to the superstars, that not only is it there job to throw you and Orton back into the ring if the occasion calls for it...but I have also decided to tell them that they are free to do whatever they want...

Kurt looks shocked as Foley smiles.

The Commish
Yes Kurt! Whatever...they want! That means if even the slightest fragment of your's or Orton's body enters the outside of the ropes, they are free to; throw you against the barricade, the steel steps, hit you with chairs...

Mick Foley stands up straight smiling waiving his arms around while Kurt get's angrier and angrier with every word.

The Commish
Run you into the ringpost. If either you or Orton find yourselves per chance on the other side of the ropes...They can beat the crap out of you. They are free to do anything to you!

The Crowd goes crazy as Foley sits back in his chair and leans back. He hits the mallet on the desk

The Commish
And that's final! I suggest you get ready now..If you think winning a gold medal with a broken neck was painful...tonight...will be one of the worst nights of your life!

TBC Kurt
Mick Foley
Mick Foley

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Angle 09.04.10 21:52

Kurt looks so angry that he can barely keep it in as he is shaking, face turning red.

Kurt Angle

Oh really? You going to treat your two biggest stars in this company like that. Telling them they can do what ever they please. That's insane, but it's ok Mick I'm going to let you have your little fun since you want to go all out and get a early cheap pop from these low lifes that you call our fans. But make one thing clear Foley, no matter how many people are around that ring tonight it won't matter because I have to be on the outside of the ring for them to touch me and that's not going to happen. Because in my college and Olympic days that's all I knew how to do was to stay inside the circle so against Randy Orton it should be no sweat.. But Randy be careful and not worry too much about the lumberjacks because I make a living on pouncing on my opponents mistakes.

Mick looks not concerned by Kurt's remarks. Kurt steps closer to the desk.

Kurt Angle

And speaking of mistakes. You better prey that I don't get thrown to the outside because if they can be using chairs and shit then that means there will be weapons at ringside and if that's the case then Foley you might just have a one man roster because if they lay a hand on me then I'm using every weapon I see and taking out all the lumberjacks then in the ring I'm going to snap The Viper's ankle and claim what's mine and that is the ACW World Championship.

Kurt backs up just a little bit.

Kurt Angle

Oh its TRUE!!.......ITS DAMN TRUE!!!!

Kurt leaves the locker room.

END
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum