Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
Pope's return contract I_vote_lcapPope's return contract I_voting_barPope's return contract I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
Pope's return contract I_vote_lcapPope's return contract I_voting_barPope's return contract I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pope's return contract

2 posters

Go down

Pope's return contract Empty Pope's return contract

Post by Elijah Dinero 08.04.10 11:57

..........::::::::::BASIC INFORMATION::::::::::..........

Real Name
Elijah Burke
Stage Name:
Elijah Dinero
Nickname(s):
Too many for Your Pope to name!
Height:
6 ft 1 in
Weight:
230 lb
Alignment:
FACE
Hometown:
Jacksonville, Florida
Residence:
The Streets of Harlem
Entrance Theme
Insert video link or hyperlink from youtube

..........::::::::::MOVE-SET::::::::::..........

Finishing Moves:
*EDE(Elijah Dinero Express)
*Double knee facebreaker
*Scissored armbar
*STO
Signature Moves:
* 4-Up
* Coronation (Leapfrog body guillotine to an opponent draped over the second rope)
* Flying forearm smash
* German suplex
* Lifting sitout spinebuster
* Outer Limitz Elbow
* Pimp Slap (Pope backhand slaps to the opponent's face)

..........::::::::::INTRODUCTORY ROLEPLAY::::::::::..........

Well seeing as im the pope and i know the owner of this establishment from the previous company erhm....Pope don't need to post a intro RP lol

..........::::::::::GALLERY::::::::::..........

Pope's return contract Aao3preview

Last edited by Elijah Dinero on 10.04.10 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Elijah Dinero
Elijah Dinero

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 01/0/0
Position: Main Eventer
Money: 25.000$

http://z7.invisionfree.com/TLWmeetsNWF/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Pope's return contract Empty Re: Pope's return contract

Post by Eric Bischoff 08.04.10 12:06

EWE never "existed" lol

Signed! Welcome to Absolute Championship Wrestling!
You will start as a Main Eventer and your salary will be the one of a Main Eventer (12.500$ p/m).
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Chairman
Money: 500.000 $

https://absolute-c-wrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pope's return contract Empty ENTRANCE

Post by Elijah Dinero 10.04.10 17:57

Entrance

As Elijah's Theme Plays the crowd begins sending off mixed reaction for the Pope.
Pope walks through the curtains as Scott Hall used to do with the "Tread Softly" walk and stops as he lifts both arms up signaling "4-Up" Elijah then looks around as he makes his way down the ramp. He looks to his left and dusts off his shoulder, then to the right and dusts off his right shoulder, and then looks to the sky as he holds his arms out dollar bills fall from the sky raining upon the entire stadium. Then Pope steps into the ring and slides off his jacket and hands it to an official and Pope again gets out of the ring and "pimpishly" slides of his shades and pretends to hand it to a fan, but quickly turns away and hands them along with his chains, and facemask to the official. He climbs back into the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to where one foot us on the top and his other is on the middle as he taunts "4-Up" and then holds his arms out again and looks to the sky as the lights go out except for a dim lighting surrounding the ring where it shows glitter/shiny confetti sprinkling dow to the outside of the ring.

End of your Pope' entrance, it seems a little much but thats exactly what your Pope is lol

His PPV Entrance is.

The arena sits quiet for 45 seconds as fog fills the arena as the stage sets ablaze, then lighting strikes!

As the Pope's theme sounds he gets lifted up from a platform that gives the illusion of him levitating onto stage. Holding A cloth and a a "Pope" Cane. He stands on the platform with both hands on the cane and his head hung low so his face is hidden by the Fedora,shades,and facemask he's wearing he then lays his cloth on his shoulder as he lifts his head. Lighting strikes again as the platform begins to glide him slowly down the ramp. As the platform stops Pope takes a step forward and lifts his cane into the air as Pyro light up the ceiling and money begins falling from the sky. Pope then climbs into the ring as the ref. holds the ropes for him. Pope hands the ref his cane, then signals him to take his coat off for him. Then he slowl grabs the top of his Fedora and takes it off and holds it close to his chest, he then takes off his head wrap and places it inside his hat, and wipes down his eyebrows as he also hands it to the ref. Pope then climbs out of the ring and slides off his shades and tosses them into the crowd and lifts his arms into the air and looks up to the sky as each turnbuckle has money shooting out of them and sparks shoot down from the ceiling simultaneously. As the money and sparks stop Pope then takes off his chains and facemask and hands them to an official as he gets into the ring and walks over to the corner and lays across the top rope. As the lights go out.

What can i say Pope is pimpin!
Elijah Dinero
Elijah Dinero

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 01/0/0
Position: Main Eventer
Money: 25.000$

http://z7.invisionfree.com/TLWmeetsNWF/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Pope's return contract Empty Re: Pope's return contract

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content