Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
The ACW Rulebook I_vote_lcapThe ACW Rulebook I_voting_barThe ACW Rulebook I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
The ACW Rulebook I_vote_lcapThe ACW Rulebook I_voting_barThe ACW Rulebook I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The ACW Rulebook

Go down

The ACW Rulebook Empty The ACW Rulebook

Post by Eric Bischoff 06.04.10 18:48

Rules!

1. One superstar per IP/ISP address, unless you have authorization for more...

2. ROLEPLAY! Keep a good and stable RP'ing every week, you will find your match on the showcards every week, and even raise your popularity!

If you do not roleplay for one week, you will be warned, if you do not roleplay for two weeks, you will be suspended for a week. If you do not roleplay for three weeks, you will be indefinitely suspended from the roster and if you don't roleplay for four weeks, you will be fired.

3. No God-Mode unless the person you ARE planning to God-Mode gives you authorization to.

4. Every roleplay has to have a 30 word minimum.

5. Commit to this E-Fed!

6. Follow all of this rules, and remember, commit! And you will be rewarded with a push, etc...

Thank you, and do never forget these rules!

The ACW Chairman
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Chairman
Money: 500.000 $

https://absolute-c-wrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: