Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
ACW COMBAT ZONE 1 I_vote_lcapACW COMBAT ZONE 1 I_voting_barACW COMBAT ZONE 1 I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
ACW COMBAT ZONE 1 I_vote_lcapACW COMBAT ZONE 1 I_voting_barACW COMBAT ZONE 1 I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ACW COMBAT ZONE 1

+2
Kurt Angle
Mick Foley
6 posters

Go down

ACW COMBAT ZONE 1 Empty ACW COMBAT ZONE 1

Post by Mick Foley 13.04.10 0:10

The camera fades in to the staples center in Los Angeles as fireworks go off and the crowd goes crazy.

Eric Bischoff walks out wearing a leather jacket with a T-Shirt, with the letters "ACW" on it, on the inside. The crowd cheers. He slowly walks down the ramp, looking down at the fans at the front row asking for a handshake. He sighs in despise and smirks confidently as he walks up the steel steps.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the chairman of Absolute Championship Wrestling, ERIC...BISCHOFF!!

Bischoff enters the ring and snatches away the microphone from Justin Roberts's hand. The latter leaves the ring as the Chairman waits for the crowd's chants and boos to die out... The music stops.

The ACW Chairman :::::::::: ERIC BISCHOFF
Welcome, to Absolute..Championship... Wrestling!

The crowd cheers!

For years I've been waiting for this moment, I've been waiting for the moment in which I know I have my own Wrestling Promotion. I've been waiting since back then in the WCW days, and my WWE days... I achieved glory by myself, in those days! I made WCW the top Wrestling Company in the 90's by far! And then I made WWE the most powerful industry in Wrestling, and on Television, until now!

The crowd cheers Bischoff on as he paces back and forth in the ring...

Now, it is just a matter of time until Absolute Championship Wrestling achieves that status! And it's not because of any of you!

The crowd boos as Eric Bischoff points at them...

It's because of me! And my business skills! It was easy for me, much simpler than I thought it would be, to start ACW from ground. And without one show! I still brought you all here, didn't I? Yes I did, because unlike crappy so-called Wrestling companies like "TNA", I didn't pick up the old and washed up pieces of WWE and WCW. Yet! I have managed to make business deals, with all of the most talented Superstars in the business today! Superstars like, The Miz! Edge! Randy Orton!... And you're all here, because I did so!

The crowd boos loudly...

But without further ado! Let me introduce to you the man, who helped me since the start, and will now be known as the ACW Commissioner... MICK..FOLEY!

Foley comes out onto the stage as the crowd goes crazy. He walks down the ramp and puts his fingers in the gun pose ans says "Bang Bang". Foley continues down the ramp and enters the ring. He puts a microphone up to his mouth.

The Commish::..::Mick Foley
Well thank you for the opportunity Mr. Bischoff. And I know for a fact that with our combined abilities we will bring ACW to greatness.

The crowd cheers for Foley and Bischoff.

As the Commish..It's my job to make every ACW Combat Zone the best possible. And I have an astounding line up for tonight. Our Main Event tonight...it will be Randy Orton vs The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle...to crown the first ever ACW World Champion!

The crowd cheers for the match.

But earlier we have what is going to be a brutal match...It will be Matt Hardy...vs The Big Red Monster...Kane!

The crowd cheers.

Thanks Mick, and without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, it's showtime!

The scene fades out to commercial break...

:::::::::::::::::Commercial Break::::::::::::::::::::::::::

!!The World's Biggest Athlete!!

Big Show was walking around the backstage area of the arena, he had been looking for someone to call "tag team partner". Now being a 7ft tall near 500 pound wrecking ball of a man means he can easily handle him self one on one, maybe even one on two, but he wanted someone who could watch his back should his opponent pull the numbers card. There were a few candidates that he knew would make good tag team partners, it was just a matter of finding out if they would team up with him.

He had been searching for 5 minutes but all he found were stage crew, emt's and fans who got backstage passes. He was beginning to think he wasn't going to find anyone tonight and decided to head back to the locker room. When he got there someone was standing there and approached him

The person approaching, to Big Shows suprise is none other than "The Game" Triple H....

The Game // Triple H
I've heard that you are looking for a tag team partner...

The Game // Triple H
Who would be a better tag team partner than The Game to watch your back... nobody has more tag team experience than me...

Triple looks at Big Show waiting for him to say something...
[/color]

"Triple H, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin. I'm familiar with your Tag Team work as co-leader of DX, and a member of The Corperation. I also know that you have many ways of watching someone's back, including yours when the numbers game is played. I think as partners we would really shake up ACW in the Tag Team division, since we both can equally do well in the singles Division." The Big show smiled as he waited for a reply from Triple H.[/color]

Triple H smiles back at Big Show....

The Game // Triple H
I would be happy to team up with you...

The Game // Triple H
But there is one thing that bothers me... you do have a tendancy to turn on your partners down the line, how can you convince me to believe that you won't do this to me ?

Triple looks at Big Show waiting for him to reply...[/color]

[center]

"That's something we both are known for isn't Hunter? We have both turned on our partners somewhere down the line, so my response is how do I know you won't turn on me?"

It was something both men were indeed known for, both had betrayed their partners one way or another somewhere down the line, so it's only natural both would be a little apprehensive of wether or not that will happen to them.[/color]

The Game // Triple H
If I were to turn on you, it would'nt be without a good reason... and i'm sure it would be the same for you...

The Game // Triple H
But but I believe we can become one of the most dominant Tag Teams in ACW, And I'll guarantee that i've got your back... so you'll just have to trust me, as much as i'll have to trust you, to make this team work...So i'm in.

Triple H still believed in his mind that Big Show would turn on him eventually, but he would be ready for it when that time comes

[center]

"Alright then, we're a tag team."

Big Show shook hands with Triple H and smiled.

"I think we should pay Eric a visit regarding the tag titles."

[center]

Big Show and Triple H, were standing outside Eric Bischoff's office, the man who created ACW and gave both of them jobs after WWE tanked. They had just created what is sure to become the most dominant tag team on the whole roster and now were going to demand what they deserved, a tag title shot.

Big Show knocked on the door twice then pushed it open to see Eric at his desk talking on the phone, after noticing Triple H and Big Show he told the person he'd call back later, he had the 'what do you want' look on his face and was hoping they'd either leave or tell him what they wanted, then leave.

"Alright Bischoff, you should have a pretty good idea why we're here and what we want, so let's skip the formalities and put me and Hunter on the card for tonight's show in a tag team match for the ACW Tag Titles!"

The crowd cheered for Big Show and Hunter and it sooned died down as they waited to see what Bischoff would say.

[center]Bischoff looks confused.

..I think you didn't find Commissioner Foley's office... Or you're deeply mistaken.

Bischoff gets up, circles the desk and looks at Triple Show...

I don't know who in the hell you two think you are, to come into MY office, and demand a Tag Team Title shot, from the chairman. I could just fire you both right now, do you have any idea what I could do? I have all the power in the world over you two. And if you don't want to lose your jobs, you better get the hell.. Out of my office! NOW!

Big Show and Triple H shrug as they look at each other and turn around, just as Triple H walks behind the World's Largest Athlete, Bischoff sighs...

Wait...

Triple Show turn around and enter...

Hmph... There are two guys with no matches here... I'm pretty sure they're tough enough to be good competition against you, or even to beat you two. And do the fans want to see Big Show and Triple H go at it against...

They wait in suspense...

The Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison and the Pope! Elijah Dinero?!

The crowd cheers loudly!

For the ACW Tag Team Championship. It's on, next up! I hope you two are ready because if by any chance you win tonight, and barge into my office like that again I will strip you of your titles, fine, and fire you! Now get the hell out of my office!

::::::::::::Commercial Break:::::::::::::::::

[center]Elijah stands on the edge of the apron, leaving The Big Show, Triple H and John Morrison in the middle of the ring. John Morrison looked like a toothpick in comparison with the other two. The referee asks Big Show to get off the mat, Big Show obeys him and starts walking backwards not taking his eyes off of Morrison. Big Show stands on the edge of the apron, as the referee sounds the bell.

Todd Grisham: This match will go down as the first match in ACW history. The winners will have their names engraved in wrestling history. And as you can see, this is a great match-up. I wonder how the outcome will be.

Matt Striker: Really Todd?! I think it is clear who will win this match, just by looking at the size difference.

As the commentators were talking, so were Morrison and The Game. They seamed to have been shouting at each other. Suddenly, Triple H stopped shouting, he looked upset at something that Morrison said. The Game unleashed his rage, hitting Morrison with punch after punch after punch. And with every punch Triple H was forcing Morrison to take steps back, until he reaches the corner. Triple H doesn't stop but continues to throw punches on a cornered Morrison. The referee starts counting, 1...2...3... The Cerebral Assassin let's go of Morrison. He slowly walks back to the middle of the ring and then runs attempting a corner clothesline, but Morrison gets out of the way causing Triple H to hit the turnbuckle.

Todd Grisham: This is where smaller wrestlers get an advantage.

John Morrison runs and hits a corner clothesline. Triple H dozes off to the middle of the ring, as Morrison climbs the turnbuckle and waits until Triple H turns to face him. He jumps off the top rope, CROSS BODY! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Matt Striker: Look at Big Shows face, he is just begging for a tag. But I don't think Triple H has the strength to get up and tag him in.

Morrison instantly gets up and tags in Elijah, but he doesn't leave the ring. Elijah enters the ring. They both stand to different sides of The Game. Morrison hits him with an elbow drop, Elijah follows and does the same. Morrison repeats the elbow drop and so does Elijah. They do that one more time before the referee grabs Morrison and asks him to leave the ring. Morrison does so. Elijah runs to the ropes, he hits the rebound followed by a huge elbow drop. Elijah helps Triple H to his feet and Irish Whips him to the ropes. Elijah bends his back, as Triple H hits the rebound. PEDIGREE!

Todd Grisham: PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! It's all over!

Both wrestlers are laying down on the mat. After a while and a few cheers from the crowd, both wrestlers start to crawl to their partners. They crawl slowly until they reach their corners, they both jump and tag their partners in the same time. Big Show enters the ring. Morrison gets on the turnbuckle. Big Show starts walking towards him. Morrison jumps of the turnbuckle, Big Show hits Morrison with a huge right fist in mid air! Pin!

Elijah breaks up the pin. Triple H runs in, Elijah slides in front of him he throws his fist up punching Triple H in the jaw knocking him back. Morrison throws Triple H into the corner. He runs over jumps on the rope and kicks his leg into Triple H's head.

Todd: What a flying Chuck by John Morrison.

Morrison and Elijah turn around, Big Show grabs them both by the throat. Morrison and Elijah kick Big Show. They bend back and deliver a double suplex to Big Show. Elijah goes back to his corner as Morrison jumps on the top rope. He turns around drops his legs down on the top rope he flies back with a corkscrew and lands on Big Show.

Striker: What a Starship Pain by John Morrison is this one over!

Morrison goes for the pin.

3!

The referee calls for the bell as he holds Morrison's and Elijahs hands in the air.

Roberts: Here are your winners and the first ever A..C..W Tag Team Champions...

Mick Foley comes out onto the stage with both tag titles on his shoulders and a microphone in his hands, as the crowd goes crazy. He continues down the ramp and enters the ring.

The Commish
Well first of all..congradulations Elijah Dinero and John Morrison on becoming the first ever ACW Tag Team Champions!

The crowd cheers as Morrison and Elijah reach for the championships Foley has. Foley turns away from them.

The Commish
Woah woah woah..hold on there! You really think I am going to just hand you these tag titles? You see..This is ACW..it's go big or go home here. Next week there will be a ceramony during the show to award all the champions there championships. For you two it will be a special case. You will be awarded the championships at the ceramony...if you make it to the ceramony still the champions that is...

Elijah and John just look at him confused.

The Commish
Next week you will defend these titles yet again..if you win you will be awarded the championships. If you lose....well it's kind of obvious...

Elijah and John get angry and start complaining.

The Commish
Next week it will be John Morrison and Elijah Dinero...vs a team to be later named!

Foleys theme plays as he leaves with the championships as Elijah and John stand in the ring still angry with him.

The crowd cheers wildly.

Michael Cole
OH MY GOD! It's Matt... MATT HARDY! The Angelic Diablo is here in ACW!

Matt Hardy comes out from backstage. He stops and looks at the crowd. Then, he suddenly pops up a V1 taunt. The crowd chant "Matt... Matt". Hardy runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He leans on the ropes and asks an official to hand him a mic, and so he does. Matt waits for the music to stop before he begins to speak. As soon as the music was cut dead, Hardy lifted the mic next to his mouth to speak. The crowd were still cheering him, so he waited for them to stop before he began to speak.

Matt Hardy
What a great show so far, how about you guys give a warm hand for those who contributed to make ACW's debut a great one...

The crowd cheer and clap loudly.

Matt Hardy
WELCOME... TO... A... C... W!!!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Matt Hardy
If you like what you've seen so far, then stick around because it will only get better. And to prove it... I'M HERE! And heres how I got here. You see I finally got tired of WWE ignoring my talent and my wrestling skills, so I quit. I had no where to go. I got a generous offer from TNA, but I didn't want to go to a retirement home. So I declined their offer. And that is when Eric Bischoff offered me to risk my career in a new wrestling promotion, that he promised to not disappoint. So I took the deal and I think by the looks of it, I made the right choice.

The crowd cheers him hard.

Matt Hardy
And believe me when I say, I... WILL... BE... THE CHAMP! It doesn't matter what it is called, what it looks like. I will win, I will wear it around my waist. But I have to take small steps first. And I think the first thing I should do is learn what ACW stands for...

The crowd laughs. Matt paces a bit before speaking.

Matt Hardy
You know... it wasn't my idea to come here and address the ACW universe. It was Bischoff's idea. I know you guys hate him, but that guy might just be the best manager around. He knows that even if he hates it, he has to give the fans what they want. And in all modesty, I am what you want!

The crowd cheers and chant "We want Matt".

Matt Hardy
I am Mr. Charisma! And tonight I am going to p...

[justify]

Edge walks out from backstage as the crowd cheers!

Michael Cole: EDGE TOO!? EDGE IS HERE!!!

Edge walks out wearing a white coat and wrestling tights and black shades... He looks at both his sides before starting to stare down at Matt Hardy in the ring with an intriguing look on his face.. The music dies out and Edge gets a microphone. He points at Matt Hardy in the ring and starts speaking...

King Edge the Awesome ::::: EDGE ::::: The Ultimate Opportunist
You, Hardy! You're just another punk-ass loser! Ever since the start of the show I have been listening to guys like you and Kennedy saying they have all the charisma! Well Bischoff did do almost everything to get me in this place before worrying about reek-a-zoids like you! I AM the Rated R Superstar! The most entertaining, charismatic, and awesomeness-reeking Superstar in ACW, and everywhere else!

The crowd boos.

Go ahead! Boo me all you want, you're all just a bunch of bottom-feeding reek-a-zoids as well! And deep down inside, even though you boo me, you totally love me! That's right! You know, I'm like a bacon sandwich, pure awesomeness! There is nothing better than a bacon sandwich alright, and if there is, you are looking at it!

[center]

Christian walks out as the crowd goes crazy. He stands on the stage and turns around putting his arms out for a brief moment, then he turns back around and walks down the ramp smiling. He enters the ring and goes on the turnbuckle as the crowd cheers some more. He jumps down and grabs a microphone from somebody outside the ring.

Christian
I know you are all wondering...Yes yes it's true..I Captain Charisma, The Instant...Classic! Christian! Has joined A..C..W..

The crowd goes crazy as Christian stands in the ring, while Edge and Matt stare at him. Christian begins to walk around the ring.

Christian
And I know by far that me joining ACW is the biggest announcement this company has...and ever will...See.

Christian turns towards Edge looking at him. He points his hand towards him and looks at the crowd

Christian
Well look who it is....Edge.

The crowd boos as Christian turns back to Edge to face him.

Christian
You claim you are the "most awesome" person here? Well listen here dorkchop!

Christian pokes Edge and continues to poke him with every statement.

Christian
I am The Instant...Classic! I am Captain Charisma! I am the King of All My peeps!

The crowd cheers for Christian as he continues to poke Edge's chest.

Christian
I am the most Charismatic Star here! I...am Christian!

Christian stops poking Edge and turns towards the crowd.

Christian
And I'm way more talented...and more awesome....

Christian turns back towards Edge.

Christian
Then You!

The crowd cheers as Christian smiles. Christian leans on the ropes.

Christian
And there is one more thing...Just to prove how awesome I am...Tonight...It's me...vs you Edge!

The crowd goes crazy as Christian smiles leaning on the ropes.

Matt Hardy
Edge vs Christian. Brother vs Brother. I think the crowd is in love with that idea. Heck, I am in love with that idea.

The crowd cheer loudly.
Matt Hardy
And Christian if you don't mind, I would like to be in ring side when you kick the crap out of him

Christian nods yes and the crowd goes wild.
Matt Hardy
You see Edge it doesn't matter how cool you are. The important thing is how many friends you've got. And from the sound of it, I got over a million.

The crowd chant "Matt... Matt"
Matt Hardy
Your out numbered Edge...

[center]Edge chuckles and smirks confidently...

Who cares if I am, dorkchop? I am the Ultimate Opportunist! Numbers game don't affect me... But Christian, my brother? A coward? That is something I would never imagine, I'd never imagine you needing the help of a Hardy! I'll see you two later...

Edge leaves as his music plays while Christian and Matt are left standing in the ring.

The bell rings, Matt and Kane lock up, Kane overpowers Matt and shoves him to the mat! The Big Red Machine does not hesitate to attack matt while he is down, as he stomps him repeatedly. Kane lifts matt to his feet and Irish Whips him to the ropes, connecting with a Big Boot as he comes back! Kane tries a pin.

1...KICKOUT!

Kane doesn't seem impressed with Matt kicking out from the pin attempt, he looks at the ref, taking his attention from Matt Hardy. Matt gets to his feet, Kanes turns round.... dropkick by Matt Hardy, which takes Kane by suprise... and he falls to the mat.... suddenly Kane sits up, Matt cannot believe it but he realizes he's in trouble as Kane gets to his feet...Matt charges at Kane, but runs into a big boot, Hardy is down, Kane lifts his hand in the air signalling for a Chokeslam....Hardy staggers to his feet.... hand round his throat.... CHOKESLAM FROM HELL!!... No Hardy counters with the SIDE EFFECT!! goes for the pin!...

1...2....KANE KICKS OUT!!

Matt Hardy watches Kane to his feet, Matt Hardy starts taunting for the Twist of Fate, as Kane finally gets up, kick to the gut by Matt.

....TWIST OF FATE!!.... pin!

1...2...3 Matt Hardy wins

'Missssssteeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!'

The crowd in attendence give a mixed raction to this familiar theme song, its not long before the most charasmatic athlete to ever touch a microphone steps out onto the stage brandishing a cocky smile. Wearing his wrestling trunks and a Mic Check overall t-shirt he begins his cocky strut down to the ring, to the confusion of the ACW fans he seems to have a title belt wrapped around his waste under the shirt. Upon reaching the ring he hurls abuse towards a few members of the crowd before rolling under the bottom rope... Kennedy jumps up onto the second turnbuckle and stares up into the air feeding off the crowds negativity, he jumps down turns and heads center stage, raising his arm into the air for a microphone... it lowers and the fans are ready to be blessed by a voice of greatness.

ooozing | MR. KENNEDY | charisma
Wellll welll welllll....... look who jumped straight on the band waggon.... For the very select few members of the audience that might not recognise me here tonight... alllow me to introduce myself! TAAA NIIIGHT!!..... WEIGHING IN AT A FREAKINGG ASTONISHINGG TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO POUNDS..... HE HAILS FROM GREEN BAY...

Kennedy holds the microphone up into the air for the fans to finish the sentance, even the ones that dis-like him cant seem to get enough of his catch phrase....

The Crowd (muffled slightly)
WISSSCONNSIINN!!!

MIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!.......... KEEENNNEEERDDDDDY!!!.......

Kennedy gets onto his knees pushes his right arm into the air really getting into the moment pulling faces of sarcasm.

Keeeee.... neeeeerrr dddddddyyyyyyyy!

The crowd start a you suck chant which amuses Kennedy, he slips a piece of gum into his mouth and gets back to his feet.

You can boo me all you want.... we all know that Kennedy was billed as the main attraction for tonights show.... soooo 2010.... in with the new and out with the old, bringing me to my next point, you see i have high expectations for myself here in the ACW... After a brief chat with Eazi e himself over the weekend, i decided to give this place ago and leave behind the Global Corporation we all knew as TNA!.... Sooo let me put the final nail in the coffin.... pass me a trash can you little half arsed ring announcer....

The Ring announcer moves from his table and slides a trash can into the ring, Kennedy stands it up and removes his Shirt revealing the TNA Global Championship...

This belt... represents under-achieving, this belt represents playing second fiddle... something i will not be doing here in the ACW.... so i think we all know were this is going.... hit my dam music!!!

Kennedy smirks dropping the title into the trash can, giving somewhat of a symbolic effect to Kennedys new found attitude.....

[center]

The Miz walks out in a vest, tie, and dress pants. With a microphone in his hands. He walks on to the stage and makes his way down the ramp. He puts his microphone up to his mouth while the crowd still boo's him.

The Miz
Well look who it is...Mr Kennedy...Mr Accident Prone. Don't get me wrong. I do admire your decision to leave that lackluster company know as TNA, as I also respect you added insult to injury when you trashed there pathetic Global Championship.

The Miz enters the ring and stands in front of Kennedy.

The Miz
But there is one thing wrong with your little...speech there. You said you were the main bill for ACW. Really Kennedy? Really? Because that sounds like a load of crap to me.

The Miz backs up looking at the crowd then he looks back at Kennedy.

The Miz
You said you were tired of being second fiddle. That's where your wrong. As long as you are in the same Time Zone! As The Miz...You will always be second..fiddle..

The Miz points towards the back.

The Miz
Every single superstar in this company is second to me!

The Miz looks at the crowd.

The Miz
You are all second to me! Each and every single one of you!

The Miz turns back to Kennedy.

The Miz
Even the Commissioner and Chairmen of ACW, Foley and Bischoff, know they are second to me and should be attending to my every need a whim! These pathetic losers you call "fans" don't come to see Randy Orton, they don't come to Edge, nor Christian, nor Matt Hardy, They don't even come to see Kane..And they especially don't come to see you!

The Miz jumps up on the turnbuckle looking back at Kennedy.

The Miz
They come to see me!

The Miz looks up at the crowd with the microphone above his head pointing down to his mouth.

The Miz
Because I'm the Miz...and I'm....Awwwsoooomeeee!

The Miz jumps back down and stands in front of Kennedy.

Kennedy looks blankly into the miz's face for a moment or two and bursts out into histerics..... over-acting as he does best leaning on the ropes pretending to gasp for breathe, he takes a second to compose himself before spitting his gum at the feet of Miz, he kicks the trashcan to the side of the ring and walks past Miz leaning on the ropes nearest the titantron, he point towards the back....

Come on..... you gota be F'N kiddin me?? I know writers are hard to come by these days bu....

Kennedy again starts laughing mocking The Miz

You dare to come to this ring.... comparing yourself to the likes of Randy Orton... to Edge, a superstar loved nation wide.... and most of all you have the audasity to come out here and compare yourself to ME!!!

Miz shrugs his shoulders which irritates Kennedy

Look kid....

Kennedy smirks

No disrespect to you... Miz... is it?... but fighting a pre-madonna fresh out of high school wasnt exactly high on my agenda upon joining the ACW...

Kennedy pases around the ring cirlceing the Miz

Sooo i suggest you take your little 5 foot asss out of MY ring and back up that ramp..... see how i emphasized the my, by raising my voice!

Kennedy heads back towards the ropes.....

Here.... i'll even hold the second rope up for ya.....

Kennedy lifts the 2nd rope up towards the top rope motioning for the Miz to get out, after about ten seconds he shakes his head and lets go, moving back to the center of the ring.

I see what the problem here is... obviously you must struggle when it comes to hearing... because im pretty sure i just told you to take yourself out of my ring!

Kennedy gets right in the face of Miz, who doesn't back off.... we fade to a commercial break with Miz and Kennedy still stood in the ring

Foley comes on the tron and speaks to everybody.

The Comish
You know I am liking this animosity between you two. Tonight I set a goat to make the best show possible and this is going to make it better. That is why right now it is going to be..The Miz...vs Mr Kennedy for the first ever ACW Northern Championship!

The crowd cheers as Miz and Kennedy stare at each other.

The ref calls for the bell as Kennedy and Miz stare at each other. They lock up and Miz pushes Kennedy to the corner. The Miz keeps choking Kennedy in the corner until the ref pulls him off. The Miz stops and walks away. He runs back, he jumps up with his legs out and clotheslines Kennedy. Kennedy falls forwards as The Miz sits there and smiles. The Miz goes for the pin on Kennedy.

Kennedy kicks out. The Miz sits up he starts kicking Kennedy in the head as the crowd boos him. Kennedy grabs Miz's ankle and pulls him to the ground. Kennedy jumps up as Miz does to. Kennedy throws Miz to the ropes. When Miz bounces back Kennedy sticks his elbow out and nails Miz in the face knocking him on the ground. Kennedy goes for the pin.

The Miz kicks out and jumps up. The Miz gets behind Kennedy he wraps his arm around his neck and swings forward.

Todd: Skull Crushing finale could this be it!

Before Miz can slam Kennedy into the ground Kennedy breaks out of the hold. He grabs Miz by the neck with his arm. He slams Miz against the mat face up.

Striker: Mic Check Mic Check! This one is done!

Kennedy goes for the pin.

3!

The ref calls for the bell. The referee lifts Kennedy's hand in the air.

Roberts: Here is your winner...and new ACW North American Champion...Mr. Kennedy!

Kennedy celebrates in the ring.

Roberts: By order of Commissioner Mick Foley...you will not receive your title until next week.

Kennedy gets angry and grabs the announcer shaking him. The ref pulls him away. Kennedy is still angry hitting his hands against the ropes. The ref yells at him to head to the back. Kennedy kicks the ref puts him on his shoulders. He backs up and runs forward rolling on top of him for a green bay plunge.

Todd Grisham is standing in front of the camera, in the interview area.

Todd Grisham
Ladies and gentlemen, let me welcome one of the newest additions to ACW's roster, Randy Orton.

The camera pans out to show Randy Orton, who is met with a mixture of boos and cheers.

Todd Grisham
Randy, you have came to this company like many others. Why did you come here?

Randy Orton
Why do you think Todd? Because I seen what this company was lacking: greatness. That is what I bring to the table and I--

Todd Grisham
But what was the--

Randy grabs Todd and pushes him up against the wall, staring at him with a demented look in his eyes.

Randy Orton
Don't you EVER interrupt me again or I WILL KICK YOU IN THE SKULL! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Todd slowly walks away, as Randy picks up the microphone on the ground. He calms down slightly.

Randy Orton
I don't really give a crap if you like me or not. But you all know I am the lesser of two evils when it comes to Kurt Angle. He makes me sick. You people don't want a champion like him. You want a vision of greatness, courage and dominance as your champion. And trust me, when I knock Kurt out and raise that title over my head, you will see that I am the best in the business. Hell, I might even break HIS ankle. Or maybe his neck. You'll just have to wait and see.

Randy drops the microphone and walks away from the interview area.

Christian comes out as the crowd goes crazy. He walks down the ramp towards the ring.

Roberts: The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first..from Toronto Ontario Canada...He is Captain Charisma...Christian!

Christian continues down the ramp and enters the ring. He goes on top of the turnbuckle beating his chest and kissing his fingers pointing to the crowd. He jumps down from the turnbuckle.

Edge comes out onto the stage as the crowd boos him. He walks down the ramp. He stops, throws his hands in the air and poses while fireworks go off around him.

Roberts: Introducing...from Toronto Ontario Canda...He is the Rated R Superstar....Edge!

Edge continues down the ramp and slides into the ring, he goes on the turnbuckle and poses again.

Edge jumps down as the referee calls for the bell. The two get in each others face. Edge slaps Christian as Christian turns his head holding his face. Christian turns back and punches Edge. He keeps punching him until they get to the ropes. Christian grabs Edge and irish whips him across the ring, Edge bounces back, he gets back to Christian and kicks him in the face. Edge grabs Christian and throws him against the turnbuckle. Edge runs at him but Christian dodges out of the way sliding his feet in between the ropes. Christian bends back swinging his legs up hitting Edge in the head. Edge staggers back as Christian goes on the turnbuckle. Edge turns around and Christian jumps at him with his body out knocking them both on the ground.

Todd: What a crossbody from Captain Charisma![

They both get up Christian throws Edge outside of the ring. As Edge stands up Christian runs jumps on the turnbuckle and springboards outside to the ring crashing into Edge. Christian gets up and grabs Edge he throws Edge but he reverses it and sends Christian into the steel steps. Edge backs up and bends down waiting for Christian to get up. He waves his hand up in the air. Christian gets up he staggers a bit as Edge runs at him. Christian counters and grabs Edge throwing him crashing through the barricade.

Striker: Woah Christian just dodged a bullet there with that spear by Edge!

Christian walks over to Edge and picks him up. He drags Edge over to the apron he tries to throw him in the ring but Edge stops him and grabs Christian crashing his head into the steelpost. Christian falls down on his back as Edge lifts the apron up and searches under the ring.

Todd: What the hell is Edge doing.

Edge tosses out a chair into the ring and grabs another. He picks up Christian and throws him into the ring. He enters the ring as well with the other chair in his hand. The referee tries to pull the chair away from Edge but Edge gets it away and hits the referee with it knocking him out cold. The ref rolls on the ground and waves his hand signalling the time keeper to ring the bell in DQ. Edge walks over to Christian as he begins to get up. Christian gets up and Edge runs at him spearing him. Edge puts a chair under Christians head. He holds another chair high above his head.

Matt Hardy runs down the ramp and into the ring as the crowd goes crazy. He grabs Edge by the neck and swings forward for a side effect. Matt picks up Edge and throws him over the ropes and out of the ring. Matt goes to Christian and picks him up. Christian kicks Matt and grabs his arms. He puts Matt face down behind him and swings back knocking Matt face first onto the ground. The crowd starts booing as Christian sits there smiling and laughing.

Todd: What? What the hell! I think we just saw a good ol fashioned double cross by Christian!

Striker: Yes! And I love it!

Edge slides back into the ring Christian and Edge stand next to each other and high five. Christian goes on one turnbuckle as Edge goes on the other and they both taunt. They turn around and see Matt begin to get up. They both grab a chair and wait for him to stand. Christian slams the chair on the mat to get Matt to stand up. Matt stands up all the way and Edge and Christian run at him swinging the chair into Matt's head on both sides.[/color]

Striker: Con-Chair-To!

Edge and Christian leave the ring smiling and laughing as their music plays and the crowd boos them both.

The scene cuts to showing a near empty parking garage just outside the staples center. It's dark and calm around 8:00pm. You a pair of headlights coming towards the camera as the camera sees the car comes closer and pulls off to the side. It is a black luxury style sedan. The driver side door opens and out comes Kurt Angle!!! Kurt gets out and brushes his white T shirt off and proceeds to the exit door. Kurt senses someone in the garage but ignores the feeling and continues. He gets to about 20 feet of the door as out from the shadows Kane is seen in front of Angle.

Kurt Angle

Woah!!

Kurt steps back a little bit seeing that Kane isn't too happy.

Kurt Angle

Hey do you mind getting out of my way.

Kane just continues to stand there not moving a muscle.

Kane is breathing heavily and that kind of creeps Kurt, yet he doesn't move a muscle and neither does the Big Red Monster. The latter steps closer to Angle, who stares up at him, he does a quick movement up with his head and the mask hair goes back, letting his eyes be seen by Kurt Angle.

The Big Red Monster ::::: KANE ::::: The Big Red Machine
Yes... I do.

Kurt steps back slowly, not taking his eyes off of Kane...

I was the one who was destined to face Randy Orton tonight... And you will feel my wrath.

Kane pauses as he creeps closer to Angle who steps back...

You will feel my wrath as I unleash hell upon you, Angle...

Kane does a sudden head turn to Kurt Angle's sedan that immediately blows up and burns in flames! The crowd can be heard cheering, Kurt looks back at Kane, shocked, but the Big Red Monster had disappeared, leaving no trail...

Kurt Angle walks away.

::::::::::::Commercial Break::::::::::::::::

The camera fades in to a door in a narrow dirty hallway. The door is marked Janitors Closet with a "Commish Foley Office" sticker over it. The door opens and Maria walks out with Mick foley sitting at a desk in the back.

Maria
Thank you for the job Mr. Foley!

The Commish
Anytime Maria...and I mean...an time!

The camera goes into Foley's office where he is giving a thumbs up at Maria sitting at a shanty poker table with nothing but a lava lamp and various random papers and pencils thrown about the table mixed together. Behind him is various cleaning products like a mop, a bucket, and some brooms. Foley goes through some papers and just tosses them behind him. Somebody knocks at the door.

The Commish
Come in...

Kurt Angle is shown walking in the closet holding a cell phone as he finishes his conversation.

Kurt Angle

So your saying that my car's not covered.

Nationwide insurance

I'm sorry it doesn't cover fire caused by Big Red Monsters.

Kurt Angle

Ugh. Thanks for your fucking help.

Kurt Angle slams the phone in his phone clip and looks at Foley who chuckles a little bit.

Kurt Angle

Something funny?

Mick just nods his head no as he laughs thinking about imagines about Kurt's car getting blown up.

Kurt Angle

Well i just wanted to tell you that you got a little bit of brain cells left in that head of yours from all those stupid things you did in your career. because you gave the best wrestler in this business a title shot.

Kurt Angle looks around the closet and gets distracted by this stupid layout of this room but continues.

Kurt Angle

And Foley you know more than anyone that I'm the best wrestler on this roster. I'm got more talent than all these loser combined.

Mick Foley sits on the chair leaning back smiling while Kurt looks at him.

The Commish Mick Foley
Well then if you claim you are better then the rest of this "loser roster" combined... then that means you wouldn't mind the superstars being at ringside...all of them!

Kurt Angle gets frustrated and slams his hands on the desk as the crowd goes crazy.

The Commish Mick Foley
Thats right! Tonights Main Event will be...Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton..for the ACW World Championship...in a LumberJack Match! With all the superstars in ACW as the lumberjacks!

The crowd goes insane for the announcement as Kurt Angle gets pissed off.

Mick Foley feeds off the crowd as he smiles and just about yo put his thumbs up for his signature taunt when Angle stops him.

Kurt Angle

Wait, wait a minute. You can't do that, who do you think you are?

Mick just points to his sign on his desk that reads commissioner then looks at his shirt that also says it. The crowd bursts into a laugh as this only just frustrates Kurt even more.

Kurt Angle

I am KURT ANGLE!!!! I'm the Wrestling Machine. And might I add I'm your only Olympic Gold Medalist!! this match is ridiculous, It's a sham. I've seen your damage you done with the WWE when you made those outrageous matches like the 6 man Hell In A Cell match. So i suggest you start out on the right foot with this company and learn from mistakes and make this a single one on one match.

Kurt Angle stares down Mick Foley expecting him to change his mind.

[center]Mick Foley stands up with his hands on his desk and his mallet in his hand.

The Commish
Right foot huh? You say learn from the mistakes from the WWE. Well heres a mistake I will never make again.

Kurt looks at Foley satisfied in the fact he might reverse the decision.

The Commish
The mistakes I made at the WWE that I will never make again...is the mistake of letting bozo's like you influence my decisions!

Foley looks right into Kurt's eyes right as Kurt's expression changes from satisfaction to angry.

The Commish
Not only is the match still going to be a LumberJack match. But I plan to send out word to the superstars, that not only is it there job to throw you and Orton back into the ring if the occasion calls for it...but I have also decided to tell them that they are free to do whatever they want...

Kurt looks shocked as Foley smiles.

The Commish
Yes Kurt! Whatever...they want! That means if even the slightest fragment of your's or Orton's body enters the outside of the ropes, they are free to; throw you against the barricade, the steel steps, hit you with chairs...

Mick Foley stands up straight smiling waiving his arms around while Kurt get's angrier and angrier with every word.

The Commish
Run you into the ringpost. If either you or Orton find yourselves per chance on the other side of the ropes...They can beat the crap out of you. They are free to do anything to you!

The Crowd goes crazy as Foley sits back in his chair and leans back. He hits the mallet on the desk

The Commish
And that's final! I suggest you get ready now..If you think winning a gold medal with a broken neck was painful...tonight...will be one of the worst nights of your life!

Kurt looks so angry that he can barely keep it in as he is shaking, face turning red.

Kurt Angle

Oh really? You going to treat your two biggest stars in this company like that. Telling them they can do what ever they please. That's insane, but it's ok Mick I'm going to let you have your little fun since you want to go all out and get a early cheap pop from these low lifes that you call our fans. But make one thing clear Foley, no matter how many people are around that ring tonight it won't matter because I have to be on the outside of the ring for them to touch me and that's not going to happen. Because in my college and Olympic days that's all I knew how to do was to stay inside the circle so against Randy Orton it should be no sweat.. But Randy be careful and not worry too much about the lumberjacks because I make a living on pouncing on my opponents mistakes.

Mick looks not concerned by Kurt's remarks. Kurt steps closer to the desk.

Kurt Angle

And speaking of mistakes. You better prey that I don't get thrown to the outside because if they can be using chairs and shit then that means there will be weapons at ringside and if that's the case then Foley you might just have a one man roster because if they lay a hand on me then I'm using every weapon I see and taking out all the lumberjacks then in the ring I'm going to snap The Viper's ankle and claim what's mine and that is the ACW World Championship.

Kurt backs up just a little bit.

Kurt Angle

Oh its TRUE!!.......ITS DAMN TRUE!!!!

Kurt leaves the locker room.

[center]Justin Roberts is standing in the middle of the ring.

Roberts: The following is a Lumberjack match...and it is for...The ACW World Championship! And by special rule made by Mick Foley...The Lumberjacks are allowed to do whatever they want to the participants of the match!

The crowd cheers as they wait.

Roberts: Introducing first...The Lumberjacks!

The crowd cheers as they wait for the lumberjacks.

Roberts: Out first..The Miz!

The Miz comes out onto the stage and poses as the crowd boos him. He continues down the ramp and waits outside the ring.

Making his way down the ring....The Only Straightedge Superstar...C..M..Punk!

CM Punk comes out and does his pose on the stage as the crowd boos him. He continues to the ring.

Roberts: Triple H...and The Big Show!

Triple H and Big Show come out onto the stage as the crowd cheers for them. Big Show does his Chokeslam taunt as Triple H does his taunt. They walk down the ramp. Triple H stops at the apron he looks under it and pulls out a sledgehammer as the crowd goes nuts for it and go to the ring.

Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen...Matt Hardy!

The crowd cheers as Matt Hardy comes on the stage, he does his pose on the ramp and goes to the ring with everybody else.

Roberts: Making their way down to the ring..Edge..and Christian!

Edge and Christian walk out onto the stage with steel chairs in hand as the crowd boo them. They walk buy Matt Hardy down by the ring. Christian points to Matt then points to the chair as Christian and Edge laugh.

Roberts: He is the ACW North American Champion...Mr..Kennedy!

Kennedy gets a mix reaction from the crowd as he walks out onto the stage.

Roberts: And finally..They are the ACW Tag Team Champions..Elijah Dinero and John Morrison!

The crowd cheers as they come out.

The crowd boos as Kurt's theme hits the P.A system. a strong fog fills the top of the stage. Then you see a figure appear behind the fog and as the fog slowly disappears Kurt Angle is seen. He is wearing his wrestling attire.

Roberts: Making his way down to the ring...He is pro wrestling only olympic gold medalist...Kurt Angle!

Kurt walks until he reaches the ramp and lowers his upper body in the traditional Angle taunt then raises his arms up in the air as red white and blue pyros show slowly off from both sides. Kurt makes his way to the ring. He stops and stares at the lumberjacks and slides in via the bottom rope. Angle does his spinning taunt with arms in the air. Angle then takes off his medals and puts them in the corner under the turnbuckle.

Randy Orton slowly walks out on the stage as the crowd boos him.

Roberts: Introducing...From Saint Louis Missouri....Randy Orton!

The crowd boos as Randy walks down the ramp. He looks at the lumber jacks as they yell at him. Randy Orton keeps walking and he slides into the ring.

The referee calls for the bell. Orton and Kurt lock up. Kurt gains control and throws him to the turnbuckle. Edge Christian reaches his hands in and grabs Ortons feet causing him to fall. Orton jumps up and stares at Edge and Christian yelling at them. Edge and Christian laugh pointing at Orton with their chairs. Kurt runs up behind Orton and tries for a roll up pin.

Orton kicks out. Orton grabs Kurt and throws him to the ropes. Big Show reaches up and pulls down the top rope causing Kurt to fall over the ropes and outside the ring. The Miz and Kennedy run over. They grab Kurt and throw him against the barricade. The Big Show picks up Kurt and holds him. Triple H puts his Sledgehammer in the air as the crowd cheers. He holds it by the end and rams Kurt with hit towards his head. But Kurt ducks out of the way causing Triple H to hit Big Show in the gut, Kurt slides back into the ring while the other superstars try to grab him. Triple H drops the sledgehammer to check on Big Show. Kurt faces the lumberjacks yelling at them as they look back. Kurt turns around as Orton jumps in the air grabbing Kurts head and slamming him onto the mat

Todd: RKO this one is over we have a new champion!

Orton goes for the pin.

Christian reaches in and grabs Kurt's foot and puts it on the bottom rope. The ref stops seeing that and stops the pin.

Striker: Crafty ring work by Christian!

Randy Orton gets up and starts slamming the mat waiting for Kurt to get up.

Kurt gets up as Randy jumps in the air. Kurt counters pushing Randy away. Kurt gets behind Randy and wraps his arms around his waste. He bends back throwing Randy out of the ring and onto a couple of Lumberjacks outside the ring. Edge and Christian go through the crowd of lumberjacks with their chairs. They wait for Orton to get up they swing their chairs but Orton ducks. Christian and Edge slam the chairs into each other. They drop the chairs and hold their own hands in pain as Orton slips back into the ring away from the superstars

Todd: Talk about crisis avoided!

Orton gets back in the ring. Kurt grabs his ankle and throws him on the ground. He begins to twist and bend his ankle as Orton screams in pain. Orton crawls to the ropes. Orton gets one hand on the ropes but Edge swings a chair hitting Orton's hands causing him to let go. Orton finally taps and gives up. The ref calls for the bell.

Striker: Angle wins he is the champion!

Todd: Yah but not by his own hands!

Kurt Angle celebrates in the ring as the ref lifts up his hand. Kurt stares at Edge and Christian who smile and laugh. The crowd boos Kurt as the referee hands him the title.

The Comish
Woah hold on there Kurt! You may have won and become the champion...but! I did say this will be the worst night of your life and I intend to make it so!

Kurt Angle just stands in the ring looking at Foley.

The Comish
Unlike Morrison, Dinero, and Kennedy, you are actually getting your title now. But let's see how long you can hold on to it! You may be a champion. But one thing a champion does is defend the title. So that is why right now you will be defending your title against this man!

Fire burst on the stage as Kane comes out and walks by Mick Foley. Kurt Angle gets angry dropping the title and throwing a fit in the ring as Kane makes his way down the ramp and into the ring while the lumberjacks stay at ringside. Kane stands across the ring from Kurt who is still angry staring at him as the ref calls for the bell. Kurt runs at Kane throwing punches knocking him back. Kane lifts up his foot and hits Kurt right in the face knocking him on his back. Edge and Christian run into the ring with their chairs. Edge swings at Kane but Kane grabs the chair and throws it out of the ring while pushing Edge back. Christian swings his chair but Kane punches it hitting Christian in the face. Kane grabs Christian and throws him out of the ring. But Christian hangs on to the ropes and stands on the other side on the apron. Edge gets up and goes over towards Kane, but Kane grabs him by the throat as the crowd cheers. Christian jumps on the top rope and tries for a springboard but Kane catches him by the throat in mid air as well. The crowd goes crazy as Kane lifts Christian and Edge up in the air and slams them onto the mat. Kurt Angle gets back up he tries to fight Kane but Kane grabs him puts him on his shoulders. He lifts him in the air and slams him onto the mat for a last ride. Kane pins Kurt.

3!

Roberts: Here is your winner...and new ACW World Champion...Kane!

The crowd gives a mix reaction as Kane stands with the title over Christian, Edge, and Kurt laying on the ground.
[/color]
Mick Foley
Mick Foley

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Commissioner
Money: 500.000 $

Back to top Go down

ACW COMBAT ZONE 1 Empty Re: ACW COMBAT ZONE 1

Post by Kurt Angle 13.04.10 1:28

Great Show. Well written
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Superstar
Money: 21.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple H 13.04.10 4:57

Great Show
Triple H
Triple H

Superstar
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy 13.04.10 6:12

Triple H wrote:Great Show

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kennedy 13.04.10 7:52

nice twist at the end there.... lol you let triple K down kurt :p
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Kennedy
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 1/0/0
Money: 20.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Bischoff 13.04.10 9:50

Great show!
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Chairman
Money: 500.000 $

https://absolute-c-wrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Angle 13.04.10 9:56

Yeah the moment i became the first World Champ i lost it lol
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy 13.04.10 10:19

YOU DESIRVE TO BE SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Angle 13.04.10 10:56

I didn't care lol or i wouldn't have agreed, we need to have a good feud here since we don't have one Razz
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kennedy 13.04.10 12:17

i think you deserve a gold star for such a self less act
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Kennedy