Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
Straight Edge Superstar I_vote_lcapStraight Edge Superstar I_voting_barStraight Edge Superstar I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
Straight Edge Superstar I_vote_lcapStraight Edge Superstar I_voting_barStraight Edge Superstar I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Straight Edge Superstar

3 posters

Go down

Straight Edge Superstar Empty Straight Edge Superstar

Post by CM Punk 08.04.10 17:00

The crowd begins to boo loudly as CM Punk's entrance music hits the PA system. He begins walking down to the ring slowly, looking around at his audience with an unimpressed look on his face. He is wearing his ring tights, along with and unbuttoned jacket, exposing his hairy chest, his hair long, as usual. His hands and wrists are taped up as if he was going to be in action, but that much would remain to be seen. He has an "X" written on the back of each of his hands and is rubbing them together quickly. He walks up the stairs to get into the ring where he is handed a microphone by a nearby official. He grabs the mic and begins to walk to the other side of the ring, until his music is turned off.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
A cascade of boos to welcome me. Huh... How original.

The crowd continues to boo as Punk paces across the ring.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
But that's alright because, believe it or not, I was like all of you at one point in my life... Staying out late, hitting the booze...

As Punk is mentioning drinking, he makes a motion with his hand to replicate the motion of drinking. He then pauses for the fans to give off a moderately displeased or angry reaction.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
It's no wonder that your judgment of whats good for you, and whats bad for you is so thrown off, with all of these, negative influences in your life.

There is another pause as CM Punk nods his head, as if to show that he agrees with his previously stated opinion.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
But, don't fret... For your straight edge savior is here! I'm here to break you free of your addiction to, alcohol and your, pain killers and prescription medications!

Punk stops talking for a little while to locate and approach the nearest camera.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
I'd now like to inform those of you at home in advance, that if you didn't have the opportunity to show up here and see me in person, it is OKAY! It is okay... Because as your savior, your leader, your guiding light... My mental health has to be top notch, and I assure you, it is... I can save you... No matter where, you are.

Punk puts his hand into the air, closes his eyes, and bows his head.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
So for those of you at home right now, hearing my message, feel free to put your hand on your television screen and allow my presence and wisdom to run to run through your veins.

Punk stays in his stance for a while, as the fans continue with their soft boos. Punk opens his eyes and looks up, the mic in his hand.

Straight ×CM Punk× Edge
Now for the rest of you, we have the biggest of plans, ones never bef...

Punk is interrupted by ___'s theme music

TBC by anyone
CM Punk
CM Punk

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Low Midcarder
Money: 8.000 $

Back to top Go down

Straight Edge Superstar Empty Re: Straight Edge Superstar

Post by Matt Hardy 08.04.10 17:50

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! My savior was never a booze drinking pathetic loser...
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 2/0/0
Position: Midcarder
Money: 14.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk 08.04.10 18:27

OH, but he was!

His college days may not have been as bad as most, or even up to par... but he was drunk once, oh yes...

But he is sorry
CM Punk
CM Punk

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Foley 08.04.10 18:29

^^^^Bullshit^^^^^^^^^
Mick Foley
Mick Foley

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Commissioner
Money: 500.000 $

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk 08.04.10 18:30

Oh but it's true...

Alright maybe not.

It's quite difficult to sense sarcasm over the web, aint it?
CM Punk
CM Punk

Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down