Absolute Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Eric Bischoff (63)
The Rated R Superstar Edge I_vote_lcapThe Rated R Superstar Edge I_voting_barThe Rated R Superstar Edge I_vote_rcap 
Matt Hardy (59)
The Rated R Superstar Edge I_vote_lcapThe Rated R Superstar Edge I_voting_barThe Rated R Superstar Edge I_vote_rcap 
Mick Foley (35)
Mr. Kennedy (27)
Kurt Angle (26)
Big Show (23)
Edge (14)
Triple H (12)
CM Punk (10)
Elijah Dinero (9)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Rated R Superstar Edge

2 posters

Go down

The Rated R Superstar Edge Empty The Rated R Superstar Edge

Post by Edge 06.04.10 18:57

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BASIC INFORMATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real Name
Adam Copeland
Stage Name:
Edge
Nickname(s):
The Rated R Superstar
Height:
6 ft 5 in
Weight:
250 lb
Alignment:
Heel
Hometown:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Residence:
Temple Terrace, Florida
Entrance Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9vnFxAs-d8

MOVE SET
Finishing Moves:
Spear
Edgecution

Signature Moves:
Con-Chair-To
Edge-O-Matic
Half Nelson Bulldog
Edgecator (modified Sharpshooter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATCH HISTORY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matches:
Edge vs Jamie Noble
Edge vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Edge vs Jeff Hardy
Edge vs Triple H

Win/Loss Record:

Wins-2
Losses-1
Draws-1

Current Championships:
EWE International Champion

Championship History:
1x EWE International Champion

SUPERSTAR BIO
You can put your superstar's ACW history (if you know it) or you can go with their general wrestling bio.
GALLERY
The Rated R Superstar Edge 72

Posted the EWE one lol
Edge
Edge

Superstar
Record W/L/D: 0/0/0
Position: Superstar
Money: 13.000 $

Back to top Go down

The Rated R Superstar Edge Empty Re: The Rated R Superstar Edge

Post by Eric Bischoff 07.04.10 6:10

No Intro RP, no biggy, we know you!

Signed! Welcome to Absolute Championship Wrestling!
You will start as a low-midcarder and your salary (still to be decided if we are gonna go forward with that feature) will be announced to you briefly...
Eric Bischoff
Eric Bischoff
Admin

Superstar
Record W/L/D: N/A
Position: Chairman
Money: 500.000 $

https://absolute-c-wrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down